Midnight Cuddles

ABBIE THE POOKIE 😭✨✨✨❤️CHILDREN. I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD BLOW UP BECAUSE. MORE THAN 200 READS PAST TWO DAYS??? 😳

~Abbie¶°

°Abbie was your classmate and, since he started failing his classes, you decided to help him. His full name was Abbigail but he referred to be called just Abbie.

His shy and closed persona didn't really bother you much since he started trusting you more. You two would eventually end up dating after a few years.

It was a small, happy relationship. Him being the clingy and shy one and you being the energetic and enthusiastic one. Abbie often snuggled into you like a cat, you liked his clingyness.

As you were peacefully sleeping in your room, you were woken up by the quiet sobs that came from the room right next to yours. You checked the time. It was 00:32. And the sobs came from Abbies room...

So, as a good partner you were, you slipped out of the comfortable sheets of your bed and with a stretch, exited the room to investigate.

You gently knocked on the wooden door of your boyfriends room before entering, the light from the kitchen illuminated Abbies figure that was curled up under the blanket.

Your brows knit together in concern and a slight frown curled the corners of your lips. You slowly approached his bed and sat down near him. You slid the blanket down until you saw a very scared and trembling Abbie who had tears shedding down his cheeks.

You wrapped your arm around his shoulders and he almost immediately responded by burying his crying face in the crook of your neck.

"Bi, what's wrong? You had a nightmare?" You asked, the look of concern still present on your face. Abbie just nodded as he started to calm down, feeling your gentle hand running up and down his back to ease him a bit.

"I got an F. I'm a failure. Miss Circle chased me and she-" Abbie couldn't properly finish the sentence as he more salty tears fell from his eyes.

You took him in your arms and settled yourselves down back on his bed. You wrapped your arms around him in a tight embrace, letting yourself bury your head in his fluffy black hair next to the two leaves that were planted on top of his head.

"it's just a nightmare Bi, you're not a failure. Never was and never will be in my eyes. Ok? Never say that to yourself ever again, you hear me?" You reassured as his lips finally gained a smile and he snuggled into you further.

You kissed the top of his head with a small grin as you two cuddled till both of you happily fell asleep, your limbs curled around one another.

This chap is extra long just for you pookies :3

Word count: 478