Flying In The Library

Yes. Edward. Because I've got 36 reads overnight. How. Idk. BUT

°Edward¶~

°Another math exam is coming up and you thought it would be a perfect idea to finally go to the oh so occupied library to study in peace. As you sat down and brushed a few strands of hair out of your sight, your nostrils were filled with the smell that was mixed with old books and dried ink.

Even somewhat calming scent. You stretched a bit before you took out your notebook and began your studies. Sounds of pencil scratching against the paper filled the quiet library, surrounded by all sections of any kinds of books.

All the students in the Paper High school were sitting around the library, their paper silhouettes visible as their heads dunked in the books from all kinds of subjects

After an hour or so, you decided to take a break and took an absolutely random fairytale from a nearby fantasy section. The more you read, the more interesting it actually became. About a girl who wanted to learn to fly.

You thought about the idea but shrugged it off. Placing the book down you glanced around the students. It weirded you out that you didn't see the Trio troublemakers, Edward, Oliver and Zip. You thought everyone would be here to study for the finals.

You heard light buzzing behind you and before you even turned around to see what it was, a pair of small metal tube arms wrapped around your waist and hoisted you up in the air. You yelped when the flying item picked you up and you turned your head and saw none other than a drone.

You heard light cackling from the second floor as the drone lifted you further up. Once you were face to face with the one laughing with a huge annoying grin plastered across their face, you saw Edward.

"not funny" You huffed, crossing your arms with a pouty frown. Of course, Edward, knowing you like a book, knew how to turn the frow upside down. The drone glid through the library, making you feel like you were flying, you stretched your arms with a smile.

Even though it wasn't a cold breeze hitting your face as it explained in the fairytale you read a few minutes ago, this still felt as amazing as it looked. You giggled a bit when the drone finally hovered you in front of Edward and you leaned in just a bit and pecked his cheek.

In response, Edwards tail wagged a bit with a smile as he kissed your lips, his hand cupping your left cheek.

                              ~~~

Word count: 442