🍋Underwater🍋

Aww yee

Mild 🍋 cuz I can and cuz you simps are 💦 as hell

Mild 🍋 cuz I can and cuz you simps are 💦 as hell. Heard and delivered girlie. Heard and delivered. 🗣️🗣️

°Zip¶~

°You and Zip were enemies. Zip would bully you and you'd just snap back. You two would always compete on who gets a higher grade or do something better than the other one.

Today was a free P.E. class, meaning you could do literally anything. As you were sitting on a bench near the olympic pool, you just looked around until you spotted Zip.

She was canonballing in the pull, making splashs all over the place and floor slippery. You decided to go in too, just to cool down. You went into the changing rooms, going into your bekini (spare school bekini).

With a towel hanging from your hand you exited in your slippers, in careful steps to not fall from the water on the concrete floor, you approached the pool. You placed your towel on the bench and entered the pool.

You floated around, trying to get used to the cool water until someone splashed you with the water. You turned around and saw Zip, cackling like a maniac. You splashed her back before swimming away.

Zip caught up to you and cornered you in a corner further off the crowd where the water was a bit deeper. "where are ya going, lil fish?" she teased, her dinosaur tail wagging around and supporting her in the water.

Then, she went under the surface and pulled your legs, making you be in the same way she was. You gasped, taking a deep breath. But before you knew it, a hand grabbed your waist and pulled you back up before they smashed their lips against yours.

Your eyes widened once you saw Zips figure having her arms around you and her lips firmly pressed against yours. Your bully was kissing you? So this all WAS her mask like Edward said.

She never hated you, just wanted to get your attention.

Both of your soaking wet bodies, since you're still in the pool, we're pressed against each other's. Yet you had to grab on the frames of the pull that connected to the wet concrete floor.

You cooperated and kissed back as her hands wandered around, caressing your body with the school bekini. Her black hands grasping your hips.

After she pulled away, she smirked, pecking your lips one last time before winking and swimming back to her cardboard ship. You chuckled, rolling your eyes playfully.

Word count: 422