🍋Tease🍋

Y'all be lemoning my book ⛓️

We harassing Mr Demi with this one

°Mister Demi¶~

°You watched your students leave the art class and you let out a sigh of relief. Well, at least this time it wasn't gonna be you cleaning all the paper planes from the classroom and other trash the students left behind.

With one last stretch you picked your stuff and left the classroom. You thought for a moment and decided it'd be a good idea to see your husband, Demi.

With a cheerful smile you went upstairs to the music class and  opened the door. You saw Demi sitting at his desk, taking care of some documents.

Once he was finished, you sneaked in from behind and gave him a surprise kiss on the lips, on which his eyes widened a bit before he chuckled.

"Hey, birdie." he chuckled as he pulled you to sit on his lap and pecked your lips back. You giggled at the usual nickname he awarded you with.

You were feeling a little mischievous, you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a little different kiss.

Your lips came in contact with each other and you slid your tongue in between his lips. In response, Demi let out a low content sigh, cooperating and swirling his tongue with your own.

Your hands went through his shirt white hair, taking off his glasses. You pulled away to admire his face for just a moment, but your husband was impatient and he pulled you closer, making your legs swing from both sides of the chair as he kissed you.

His black hands going under your blouse and playing with the hook of your bra. His lips trailed down to your neck, your hands slightly clutching through his hair to pull him closer as your bodies pressed against one another.

"I always warned you not to tease me." Demi said through the nibbles that were placed on your neck. Your eyes closed in ecstacy as you let the piano teacher do his work.

Your gasped out moans and whimpers were music to his ears. So, to hear it more, his fingers played with the hook of your bra more until it was undone. His nibbles got simulately more aggressive, leaving marks on your soft pale skin.

"If you don't stop squirming, the punishment won't be exactly the one you favor." Demi commented, noticing your twitches every now and then, and, judging by the expression, he could tell you were enjoying this.

Word count: 424