🍋Is That So? 🍋

Heheheheheheh

😈😈

°Miss Circle¶~

°You watched as kids were progressively getting picked up by their parents and to each one, with a cheerful smile, you waved goodbye.

After the kindergarten area was completely empty, you let out a breath of exhaustion. Those kids sure are five year old. But five year olds who probably got five pounds if sugar before coming to your class because Jesus paper Christ were they energetic.

Fixing the collar of your baby blue cardigan, you picked your papers and needed documents and files before leaving the empty classroom and locking it behind you. The key making a few little jiggles to secure if it was really locked or not.

Your shoes lightly clicked on the school concrete floor. You were just casually walking down the hall to meet up with Miss Grace for the next school program until you passed a specific classroom and a very specific someone.

You quickly backed up to a wall, praying that that someone didn't see you. Your precious girlfriend Miss Circle sure did have her ways with you. But today you had more stuff to focus on other than your upcoming wedding.

Gathering enough courage, you took a deep breath and passed the door of the math class. You weren't really in the mood today for her provocative actions.

As you thought you got away, your mind started to wander around on what kind of things Grace would give you to assign your students. Being too deep in thought, you didn't notice someone approaching you from behind, in result ending up with you yelping in surprise when two hands, one with the compass tool and the other one pitch black and claw like, wrapped around your waist from behind.

Oh you knew that tall figure very well. Not even turning your head you said "Circle... C'mon, I have a meeting to attend to."

Miss Circle just giggled before her voice echoed slightly the empty halls "aaw, going already my little rabbit?" she teased. You rolled your eyes and managed to get out of her grasp before taking a few steps away.

Before you could go any further, she picked you up and pinned you against the wall, her body between your legs. Due to the situation you dropped the files you were carrying and huffed in slight discomfort with your back being pressed against the brick wall.

"Oh no, you're not shoving me away for those brats." Miss Circle grinned, showing off her sharp teeth. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm not shoving you away. Plus. These brats are mere five year olds, and anyone with right mind know you can't leave them for a second without them doing something stupid!" you protested, pouting.

Your girlfriend (soon to be wife) found your expression adorable and she chuckled once more. "Is that so? Well then watch over me."

She said, her had grasping tightly down on your thigh, making you whimper a bit, her compass tool arm resting next to you. "Because I'm about to do something stupid." she finished before pressing her mouth against yours.

You quietly moaned feeling your lover forcing her tongue in your mouth, exploring. Her never fading grip on you started to rub your inner thigh, making your back arch a bit as low gasps and moans left your throat.

She began kissing down your neck until she came to the collar of your cardigan. "I like the colour. But I like what's under it more." she chuckled before pulling away, still keeping you cradled in her arms, pinning you against the wall still.

"Undo the buttons." miss Circle demanded, her grin not fading. Your raised a brow. Sure, you would do anything for your girlfriend but here?

"Seriously? In the hallway?"

"My demand wasn't a question."

You groaned in annoyance as you undid each button out if its little slit until the soft material was off of you and thrown down the floor.

Having better access to you, Miss Circles tongue started trailing down the skin of your neck. No matter how annoyed you were, you closed your eyes, relaxing in the embrace of your soon to be wife as she nibbled away.

Your fingers clutched through her long black hair as you let the 9'4ft woman do as she pleased, making you completely forget that you were going to the principals office in the first place.

Word count: 735