Endless Pages

Omfl. 3 chaps in one day 😰 also
Ehem ehem RM_Enjoyer, we need more requests bbg. I HAVE NO MOTIVATION.

°Engel¶~

Today was the day when you, for the first time, got a C- on Mrs. Thavels Spanish exam.

You were lucky enough not to end up on Thavels blacklist because it surely would be in vibrant red colour like that same C- that was plastered on the corner of your paper.

Groaning in frustration and cursing yourself under your breath, you exited the classroom and went to study in the library.

You sat in one of the reading rooms that had one spare table. Flopping yourself on the comfy sofa, you grabbed a thick as hell Spanish grammar book and began going through it.

Not long after, you felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, you saw a familiar figure of a boy with two different coloured feathers. You bestie Engel.

"hey! Been waiting for ya." Engel chuckled as he took a seat next to you. You completely forgot you two made a deal to meet up in the library so he can help you study.

"I am so sorry En." you apologised with a small laugh. Of course, Engel didn't mind. He knew you were occupied with the studies for the exams.

He shifted slightly, his hand brushed accidentally along your thigh, making you blush. You shook your head to brush it off but failed.

Engel saw this and realising what he had done, his face, too, gained colour. But instead of actually being flustered, he smirked. "what's wrong? Uncomfortable?" he playfully teased.

You grumbled and with a huff, turned your head away from him, crossing your arms. "Oh shut up, you idiot. I am not." you responded

Engel didn't have any reaction to the little insulting name you've awarded him, in fact, his smirk widened a bit. "Oh yeah? How about I keep my hand there for the rest of the tutoring? Will you be uncomfortable then?" he raised a brow.

You paused and thought about it. You wanted to prove your point so, you might as well loose this one. But, you didn't back down and nodded. "Fine." you finally said.

Engel opened the huge Spanish grammar and began explaining. Though, you couldn't quiet concertate due to his hand rubbing and gently squeezing your thigh, trying not to be too forward.

"C'mon. Focus." he'd repeat occasionally. The pages seemed endless and you didn't mind this one single bit.

Okie dokie. My confidence went bye bye.

Word count: 423

FPE x !Reader! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara