🍋Poker Up Babe🍋

Alr, Imma make it an Oliver!reader cuz, I suck at this and cuz cannon 😭😭😭😭😭🙏 I am so sorry

°Alice¶~

°You were hanging out with Alice in her room, she was reading some old fashioned book out loud, occasionally turning to you to peck your lips and give you needed attention.

She'd get quieter as she read until she went completely silent. Her face grew redder and you raised a brow. "Tulip? You alright there?" you asked and she quickly shut the book she was reading.

Your brows knit together in confusion before Alice stood up from your lap, using her powers she threw you against the wall, of course, not forceful enough to hurt you.

You yelped as your back got pressed against the wall. As you were about to ask what the heck was that for, she pressed her body against yours.

"Puker up babe. I've read some new moves I wanna try out." Alice said, a smirk playing on her lips as she pressed her mouth against yours.

Her tongue entered your mouth and started exploring, swirling around with your own.

You were quickly silenced down as you wrapped your hands around her, your pencil one playing with the end of her purple shirt. Pulling her closer to you, your mouth went down and nibbled on her neck.

Hearing a content sigh escaping her mouth you knew you were doing a good job since this was all new to you still. You grabbed her hips, grasping on them tightly as some strands of your long white hair brushed over your shoulder.

You pushed her on her bed and continued what you were doing, hearing breathy moans of your girlfriend she'd let out every time you found a sensitive spot.

"Mmh- Oliver~" Alice occasionally repeated teasingly. She bit her lower lip, her body arching to you. She wanted more and it was showing.

Yet you, being the biggest simp for her, didn't mind one bit and you'd do anything for your tulip.

Word count: 342