ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE

The more and more he thought about the whole thing , the more it pissed him off. Billy Butcher had someone to blame for his friends sister being hurt and well the first woman who made him feel something since becca  and now that didn't add up at all and why was the cunt trying to pin homelander on it . Did they know of her secret protection plan or what was the motivations behind it all . How did they choose Y/N of all people to execute their plan. " so we go in there and just ask around " ben asked snapping butcher from his thoughts . " clearly that fucker was a creep and creeps stick together like a fucking pack " . " so where do we start " . " we ask around the office , someone bound to know something and if they don't we can make them tell us because at this rate fuck the moral high ground , first we gotta sit here and watch see if anyone stands out , if they don't we go in " he explain eyes trained on the buildings entrance . " standout how " . " well if a one eyed cunt goes in or if anyone looks suspicious or stands out " he shrugged . " they all look fucking suspicious i mean that ones wearing a burgundy suit i should kick his ass for that alone , those women look like there going to star in a porn with how short there fucking dresses are " he start pointed out. " and then there that one in a full length dress hiding everything " billy nodded to the woman . " shame she pretty " ben mused. " that's not what i meant , use your head rest of the girls are dressed in shortest gear and then she's dress like the hill have fucking music " he waiting to see if it was clicking . " she stands out right gotcha " soldier boy got out of the car running and grabbing the woman before throwing her in the back seat of the car.

" what the fuck was that " billy yelled . " we need to talk to her " . " yeah not grab her in front of everyone " . " sorry but are you going to kill me " she squeaked. " yes" , "no" the men yelled. " fuck sake look we only want to ask so questions , kevin the IT prick " butcher gave her a friendly smile while soldier boy sat glaring . " he hasn't been seen since the party that night , he said someone attacked him and y/n " fear laced in her voice staring at the men before her. " well pussy couldn't even admit to getting his ass kicked by a woman " ben scoffed his word changing the woman's demeanor instantly . " i knew it , he must of tried something and she kicked his ass , is she ok ? " she asked . " sort of look we need kevin and we need to find him fast, who in the office is close with him " Butcher asked . " Todd speckle , he's the company ceo's son thinks he's hot shit but doesn't understand not everything is his " her voice went dry . " he and kevin close ? " . " close as close they're a team in some of their games as they call it , i would of left the fucking job but my moms sick so i endure it " . " look ... whats your name would you lead us to this Todd guy " soldier boy asked. " i can bring him to you at the end of the day i can meet you guys somewhere " she smiled. " where could you bring him ? " . "y/n's i know her gate key and just tell her mia is coming and she will vouch for me " she spoke up . " you know if your lying to us i'll tear your head off and peel you like a banana " soldier boy said. " i'm sick of those perverts getting away with everything and no one says anything in case they get fired " she ranted and raved. " well then meet us at y/n she tells us your sus and we kill you got that " butcher lied . " of course , i'm going to see if she can get me another job or if she will employ me , she said it's not safe but at this rate its probably safer than where i am " she sniffled. " ok mia fuck off and we'll see you at y/n " butcher rolled his eyes . " thank you both " was all she said running out of the suv and running to the building . " you think we can trust her" soldier boy asked . " weirdly yes i do , bird is scared of them and now she gets her own payback " butcher shrugged. " ok lets get back and tell the rest of them"

after a debrief the team got the basement more ready , to there surprise they didn't have to do much it was already decked out for what they needed only they needed tarp down in their experience it could get messy . hughie was learning more about his sister too yet it wasn't as surprising she'd have a torture chamber as it should of been . " ok so i found this in her office it a list of employee's your guy Todd is on it and all these companies she works for a dodgy in a sense something she been tracking , a list of victims from sexual assaults to being fuck over and injuries " annie walked in holding a stack of files . " she not dodgy " ben spoke up quickly. " i wasn't saying that i mean i think she was working these place specifically to try take them down " annie rolled her eyes. " so what she being like a HR Vigilante " MM Asked. " sort of she already took one down , she clever stuck around for a bit so it wouldn't lead back to her ". " well then lets get this cunt and let her get back to it " butcher smirked . they all took a file , they knew how corrupt places could be but jesus some of these companies were almost on par with vought in how fucked they were . " shit half of these cunts should be on a list " hughie shook his head. " you didn't know she was doing these " frenchie asked. " i did " kimiko smiled . " well then lets just chill and see if this chick shows up , anything on her in the files " . " yeah Y/N kept eye on her more to protect her than investigate and from the details this todd guys is scum " annie grimaced . " do we wanna know " hughie asked. " let me just say he's the king of roofies " she felt her stomach turn reading some other girls statements . " why isn't he in a cell " frenchie asked confused. " money and picks people who have more to lose or in financial issues " . " whole worlds fucking corrupt " MM sighed . " she was trying to take them down one at time alone " hughie felt more guilt . " oh stop fucking that puppy dog shit , she wasn't struggling and maybe this is the reason she was targeted but the homelander part is what i'm stuck on " Butcher mused. " well then we can find out she should be here in an hour i'll sit with Y/N , frenchie , kimiko you keep eye on the camera's make sure it's not a setup and well lets hope this is step to getting y/n back " Annie stood looking around the room .

when they got the alert the gate was open they went to the porch armed expecting something to go tits up because well it usually does . the car was coming up a beat up honda civic pulling in front . " hey you two " mia waved as muffled screaming and banging came from the trunk . " is that? " MM looked to the back of the car. " Todd yep , first time i've tasered someone , was kinda fun " she giggled stepping out of the car. " where's Y/n " She asked walking to the trunk. " she busy with someone , be here later " MM smiled awkwardly. " she reconnect with her brother ... shit you know she's a brother right because if you don't forget what i said " she opened the trunk . " yeah doesn't everyone know that ? " frenchie asked. " no i mean she keeps hughie a secret so homelander and his buddies don't well repeat history " she looked into the trunk . " she protects me " hughie stood forward . " oh hey it's you , you look like your pictures, can someone help me here it took me forever to get him in there " . They walked to the trunk to see the man staring up in complete fear duct taped and tied up . " did he piss himself " MM looked at mia . " i think so i tasered him in the balls fist " she giggled. " it was so empowering " she added. " ok little nut job lets get him in there " butcher chuckled . before anyone could kimiko lifted the man as his muffled screams got lower . " wow she's cool " mia gasped. " let's get this fucktard to spill the fucking beans " soldier boy followed in after. " what time is Y/N getting back , i'm going to need a new job " she began chewing her lip nervously. " look love reason we need him and kevin is they gave her something we can't wake her " butcher explained. " well then i'm helping too " she stood firmly walking into the house before they could even say anything . " guess we have a helper " butcher rolled his eyes at hughie. " she reminds me of someone " butcher chucked