Dessert * 18+ chapter

as good as the food was and it did remind him of the food back home , his mind was else where . He had to stop himself pushing everything from the table and taking her there and then from the looks she was giving him , well she wouldn't exactly object. definitely not when he could feel her foot rubbing up his leg making even a simple task of eating a struggle . when it was done she simple moved her foot from it's teasing and began cleaning up like nothing was happening yet the extra sway in her hips told a different story . she kept her back to him while she loaded up the dishwasher smiling when she could feel him against her . his hand spreading down her back sending goosebumps in his wake as his harden length pushed into her ass . " leave that can do it later " his voice deeper almost husky in comparison to before while his hand gripped her waist in bruising manner. " and what do you have in mind " she slowly got up turning to see his hungry gaze on her . " well i did say i was having you for dessert love" he growled hand under her thighs lifting her easily before crashing his lips to hers . it was soft like before it was filled with heat , need and desire , clash of tongue of teeth only pulling away so he could pull her shirt from her body . " these tits fuck they would have those poncey cunt write poems about " he growled kissing down her neck, nipping the skin in his reach as she moaned contently to his action . she pushed her chest into him as his hand pulled the material from her body like it caused him personal offences . she could barely give a witty retort when she felt his tongue wrapping around the bud. the teasing lick and suck while his other hand tweak the nipple making sure both go his upmost attention . " mmm feels so good " she sighed happily hands carding through his dark hair almost pulling him closer . she wanted to whine when she felt him pull away but the words lost when he pulled his own shirt from his body , she hated the beach shirts even more so hiding the body they hid underneath . " like what you see love can see you drooling " he winked . " i really like what i see but i really need you do something please " she whine feeling the deep ache forming between her legs , a pain he could on help with . " needy little thing aren't you " he chuckled lifting her up carrying her to bedroom , feeling her lips nipping and biting the skin of his neck . " didn't take you from a biter but i'm not going to complain one bit " she felt the coldness of the blanket on her back .

Hand coming down her body , skin burning under his touch , finger playing her nipples as they passed . traveling down her ribs making her whine and pout up at him , she needed to touch her more the arousal coming in such a way she knew her panties where ruined . when he stood back hands on the waistband of her jeans , her eyes locked on the straining bulge in his own making her own mouth water going to sit up and help him out til his hand pushed her back down. " no touching til your told now be a good girl let me enjoy my dessert " he got on his knee pulling her legs admiring the bare sight of her glistening cunt right before her . kissing up her thighs soft and sweet before biting in the flesh making her yelp as his tongue soothed the new mark . he wanted to tease her more , make her wait for it but her scent was pulling him like a siren to his death . he barely gave her a month before diving in . she was the sweetest thing to ever dance across his taste buds , one taste and he never wanted to go a day without tasting it again . he felt her hand in his hair , hip bucking to match his action and the noise sent him almost feral . he licked and lapped at her juices like she was a five course and last meal all in one. tongue swirling her swollen clit making her cry in ecstasy at the ministration . " fuck fuck daddy just like that " she didn't even realised it came out of her lips but fuck did it send every ounce of blood left in his body down to his cock . " so tasty , knew you would have the gates of fucking heaven between these leg " he sat up sticking a finger feeling her walls clenching around . " fuck baby such a needy little cunt squeezing daddy's fingers like a dream " he groaned adding another making her back arch from the bed . " fuck i need to be in this cunt " he growled pulling his jeans down throwing them across the room followed by his boxer. leaning over her fingers pumping in and out as he leaned down kissing her so hard she was sure she could taste blood yet she didn't care she push back kissing him with such force , his fingers hitting spots in her she never knew existed and yet her billy butcher was ruining any future of masterbastion . " fuck me i need you cock daddy , need you fill me up " she whimpered in his ear and how he didn't blow his load there and then was going to be a mystery for years to come . " i got you baby fuck she's a greedy cunt squeezing me , fuck like your made for me " he groaned inbetween kisses . he rested his forehead on her pushing the rest of him in . " fuck so full " she sighed happily. " move daddy" she cried . first he kept it slow letting her body get used to his length but the longer he went on the faster and rougher he thrust began . " such a good ..fucking ... girl " he grunted slamming in out of her hitting the spots she only found where there. " dont stop please" she cried gripping his arms or anything she could feel her palms . when he put her legs over his shoulder she was sure he would split her in half and she would let him . the new position had her feeling in her stomach she was sure of it. " cant even string sentence together too cock drunk love" he smirked . it was true words failed to form all she could think of was his cock filling her up . feeling his thumb on her clit , dirty words spewing out of his mouth and she was goner . she felt the waves of her orgasm hit like a dam breaking as his lips swallowed her cries , his own movement became spluttering and sloppy with a last moan from his lips , she felt him paint her walls as he gravelly praises filled her ears while he filled her up . " don't know about you love but that was best dessert i've ever had " he chuckled lifting himself up seeing her blissfully fucked expression. " i think you broke me " she giggled . " come we get you cleaned up " he smiled lifting her out of the bed placing her on the toilet before running out the bathroom , only to return with a glass of water . he began filling the tub with water leaving the room while it was filling before clothes in hand placing them on the counter . " come on you" he chuckled lifting her up placing her in the bath before slipping in behind her . both sighing in relief as the hot water relaxed muscled two laying complete serenity . he knew there and then he done the impossible well the impossible for him , billy butcher fell in love and he fell hard .