Worlds worst babysitters

Days passed as the trio walked around whatever hell she kept it; she still wasn't sure if it was the tower or somewhere else. She even fell asleep; the whole thing didn't bother her at all . the fear they expected didn't come which made them complex . even ate the food that they gave her . " not afraid , we could have poisoned it" the deep smirk trying to spook her. " I mean i prefer salmon, maybe sushi" she smiled brightly back only to laugh when A train had to hold the man back . " your a fucking bitch you know that" he snapped walking off. " oh i enjoy it so much pal so take a swim , don't fuck dory though" she called as he walked out of the room . "So either of you two wanna tell me why i'm here" she turned to the other two. " For a homelander to fulfil some promise is all we can say" the woman took the plate feeding it to her. " nice wig" she smiled. " Just eat," she sighed. " well i hope you know when soldier boy gets here you're all fucked" she giggled. " Why does he care about you?" She turned to see homelander standing there. " because I don't disappoint the hell out of him" she winked . " ryan come here meet your new mother , she's bit stubborn at the moment but she'll come around" he called as the boy walked into the door. " wait what the fuck did you just say" she asked for first time she was there showing emotion, " well you were promised to me" he smiled brightly. " since fucking when" she growled. " Since birth i mean i didn't think i would like it til i see you all grown at parties with your parents" he smiled. " When I was 14 or 15 , seriously R Kelly what" she laughed dryly. " I'm never going to be your wife fuck face," she laughed. " Stop cursing the child around," he smiled. " Did he not get the crazy pills today?" She turned to Ashley . " Come on son, new mommy still needs time to get over the excitement" he led the boy out. " this is fucked , like seriously fucked" she looked at the other two . " Your mom and uncle signed the agreement " Ashley sat pulling out the documents . " my what no that can't be" she felt her heart seizing in her chest . " it's here and video and audio proof , they signed their permission and your uncle was the witness" she pulled the tablet out . sure enough the man who cared for her like his own child was selling over to monsters and demons. She felt her whole life a lie , everything she thought .. It was all a lie.

" she still not agreeing" he stormed the room as the woman stood . " then let me talk to her" she smiled softly, rubbing against his chest. "You seductions don't work on me remember now if i bring you in there she will completely fucking flip . "Make her see a soft caring side to John Gillman, be nice get into that head , hell use the whole stockholm shit" the woman grabbed the cigarette to her lips. " That doesn't work?" he asked. " show her she has no one but you guys" she rolled her eyes. " Hey sorry to interrupt but she is requesting to see you" Ashley walked in the door tears at her waterline. " John, you'll get what was promised" the woman called .

" it's been five fucking days" Butchers hand slammed on the desk . " I should have gone in with her , we all should have," Ben growled, trying not to explode and tear the place apart. " For once I agree with me," Butcher snapped. " She's not in the tower, so where would Homelander go?" Starlight asked . " if we fucking knew that she wouldn't be missing still would she" . " ok come on snapping at her isn't going to get angel back" Mia walked into the room . " where fuck have you been" . " visiting my mother anyways, any clues" she asked. " other than fuck all and none" hughie sighed . " that prick could do anything to her now and we're standing around scratching her bollocks" . " Butcher he's not going to do anything to her , i mean he needs her code input" Mia rolled her eyes. " i know what that bastard capable of ok and what he can do , so don't tell me he's just pampering her like some fucking spa retreat" he glared at the woman . " you're awfully fucking calm since this shits happened" he stalked towards the woman . " Because it's angel , I mean she's all that training , super powers" she said softly. " Ok ok calm down we need to think of this clearly , we all know she is homelanders niece maybe there's more in the files , we need to find the code see those files she hiding"MM said softly. " we don't know the fucking code and if it leaks well then worlds fucked she has it as fail safe". " Well then we need to find out why he took her now and what he wants from her" . " well while you twiddle your thumbs i'm going out looking to text me when you've something useful" . " Wait I'm coming" Ben followed after the brit.

" What do you want?" Homelander kept his voice soft, almost robotic . " I want to talk about that night and no playing dumb" she glared coldly. " the night was not a night i am proud of" he had a faux sense of sympathetic air about him. " Killing two innocent little girls isn't on your to-do list" she scoffed. "It was an accident you're step father was saying no , he wouldn't agree tensions where high i didn't mean to kill them" he began a fake sob but she wasn't buying it what she was doing was taking the knife the world's worst babysitters had left and cutting the bonds as she let his fake bravado carry on. "What do you mean he said no" she asked. " he said it was wrong but he didn't get it , he didn't realise how good it would be for everyone , kept saying it was wrong" he explained for the first time she actually saw the monstrous supe telling the truth . " What child bride are wrong, the homelander didn't mommy ever tell you that , oh wait you don't have one" she laughed . " I mean kinda lucky mine suck so that part i envy" she rolled eyes feeling the restraints loosen . "you and me would make america on top , your care for the little people , our kids would be wow" he smiled softly. " i'd rather fuck a cactus wrapped in barbedwire pal" she gagged. " your pathetic i mean what the women throwing themselves are you for god knows what reason yet you wanted a child bride , you raped a woman before too , what is it with you and word no" she asked taking the power damper off . " i made ryan and he is perfect you would love him like your own child" he smiled coming closer. " dude i would trust you with one of the deeps fucking gold fish" she kicked her feet off his chest flipping out of the chair. " shouldn't leave fucking knife and shit around someone tied up that was rookie mistake" she winked throw the knife past his head. " this is ridiculous you can't beat me and i'm not going to hurt you" he stalked toward her . " stay away from me and good luck out in that world" she turned to the door feeling her whole body freeze , the blood in her body ran like ice as she look to see the person standing at the door . " hello long time no see" .       

" that mia i don't trust her"Soldier boy spoke up as they sat watching the vought tower. " She is up to something , her best friend is taken and she is calm as day in spring" Butcher agreed. " What are we doing here?" Soldier boy asked. " looking for that little cunt that's always trailing behind homelander , Ashley or something" Butcher's eyes locked on the tower as the two thought the worst was happening. It was history repeating itself for Butcher , this time he was hoping he didn't get there too late. He knew Homelander was her uncle but hell it wouldn't matter to the supe. They watched the tower like hawks as they caught the woman in question walking in looking more stressed than usual. " calling the others to see if they can hack into the camera's" Butcher pulled his phone out. " Hugh mate i need you get into vought tower track that cunt ashley , she definitely knows something" he gruffed. " i can might take a little longer with mia gone , she got called to the hospital" hughie sighed. " course she did anyways your sister has a way of doing it , little black book icon on her computer" butcher rolled his eyes . " hey shit mia is in the tower , she heading up to the penthouse were ashley is" hughie said . " treacherous little cunt" . " hey wait she ... butcher you there" he called seeing as mia checking over the gun in hand . " shit we need to get to the tower" Hughie called out.