The man in the basement

Another night she couldn't sleep  and shit part was she would usually go to the gym since she was still too weak to do. The reason she couldn't sleep well simple  along with PTSD  and reminded of the man  that put her in a coma was  in her how , he may of been tired and  well missing toes she still felt uneasy . she stood pacing the door thinking of reasons to go in and reasons to stay away .  pro's and cons of going down almost like a internal list she went over it and over it . she thought of the man and how he got the upper hand  , how he hurt her  and how he was going to continue to hurt her just to frame homelander as much as she hate that cunt she wasn't going to die to be some martyr of his delusional cause , nah  in that situation homelander would die and she would live .  something more to his motive , i mean it was a good one but it smelled of bullshit  and she wanted the truth in the enigma that was kevin s. was all she knew he as weirdly enough  not matter how much she dig his surname was a mystery even sherlock home would of been stumped at. That wasn't on her mind anymore she wanted the truth , the whole fucking truth of what this whole fucking thing was about .  braving it she opened the door and padded down the steps.

it was like he heard her coming down because once she looked up his one eye was on her .  "well hello there " she ignored his words pulling the chair agonisingly slow lets the steel screech along the floor. " sleeping beauty finally awake your welcome"  he said. " yeah mike wazowski i'm forever grateful your cretin ass  decided to  under fear  give the antidotes , they should do movies and songs of your brave act" her sarcasm and venom.  " well i lost an eye  so i think we even  " he shot back . "  you wanted to take my life your lucky a few toes and your eye is all your lost , so what the reason for it all " she asked. " i told your brutes  why i did it , homelander killed my girlfriend" he spat . " yeah you say that but do you realise i been on your ass like all those men have been on todds so lets cut the bullshit , you never had a girlfriend and the only women that you would fuck would be unconscious or paid  so come on spill the beans " her eyes never bore into him showing no share even though truthfully she was terrified.  " you know they burn the cabin down " she added . " yup i was there" he growled. " your mom really fuck married men there"  her change of topic had  him right where she had him. " my mom was the best" he growled . " yeah best cum dumpster state wide " she snorted as he pulled on the restrains . " she was the fucking best ... she always looked after me  made sure i was cared for " he growled foam forming the sides of his mouth . she didn't know how she did it but she stopped the flinch that nearly happened.  " ew dude were you fucking your mom" she grimaced . " no she was too busy fucking him , she gave that supe everything that should of been mine  " he growled . " homelander was fucking your mom and that made you jealous jesus christ the mommy issues are strong with you" . " she used to bang co worker then she started working for vought and when we went to the cabin she would do the same routine hide me the closet and come over..." . " what the two fucked you rubbed one out  ,  so you were gonna torture and kill me because homelander banged your mom "  . "  homelander took everything from me, my mom , her.. her milk and her life" he broke into tear startling her. " god you fucked up peace of shit  , oedipus and freud must of been your heros growing up   dude this is a greek tragedy wet dream right now" she felt her stomach turn. " stillwell " she turned to see butcher walking down the steps . " kevin s.. kevin stillwell " she said turning to the man . " she never should of taking that job" he sobbed . " and she should of put you in  white jacket mate ".  " she was my everything ". " and your were tucked away like a coat while she gave her love and i can't   say it jesus this is fuck up " she gagged. " it normal " kevin shot back . " no it's not " they both said at same time. " how did you know homelander done it" billy asked.  " i hacked the camera's at vought check on her " . she had to stand the whole thing turned her stomach and she couldn't listen anymore , there was fucked up and then there was what the flying fuck fucked up . 

she looked around seeing the tools barely  even used but one stood out she didn't remember seeing it before .  she walked close as butcher and kevin back and forth with each other  while she drowned them out wondering where the device came from and what was it . it looked like a toy laser people would have for their cats  wondering what the fuck it was doing   in amongst torture tools .  she held it up in her hands it felt weightless like it was nothing . " put that down" kevin yelled. " oh shut up afraid of a little laser " she walked over and aim before they could say anything the mans head completely exploded as the blood and everything that was there sprayed all over her covering her completely . " that wasn't a toy " she said stunned . " no love it was the laser he was going to use on you" she could hear billy  , she could even feel his hand taking the laser from her hand  . " i thought it was a toy  " kept repeating the shock evident in her words . " come on " he said leading her away . when they came out of the basement  seeing mia getting a glass of water . she turned to see her best friend cover in blood and god knows what causing her to let out an ear piercing scream alert everyone and sending everyone to the kitchen .  all eyes where on her when they came in ,  the silence was almost deafening as she looked up to see them standing there. " i thought it was a toy " she said before falling backwards  butcher catching her before she hit the ground. " she blew his head clean off "  was all he said before the girls took her off him and the rest went down to see .