PLUMS AND TITLES

It was like a dream the first day well after she gave him his reward but the rest of the evening spent in her favourite spot. The sun held it part in the sky while they talked about everything and anything. Something she hadn't done in so long was just be in the moment , be in that place she was , no worry or care. It was a nice change of pace compared to normal day to day living . No threats or creeps to be dealing with just the company and scenery . She couldn't do this everyday. It wasn't realistic , she would go bored after the first month but for a short break it made her appreciate the peace more . She listens intently to the stories of the things he and her brother had gotten into since meeting , from supe orgies . " he blew up translucent from a bomb where?" she snorted. " His rectum I mean was the only way to do it, the state of the place and your brother when we got back well that now was more messy than when you blew that cunts head off" he chuckled a deep belly laugh echoing around them. " yeah i think i prefer head explosion then well rectum explosion's" she scrunched her face up in disgust. " Then there is kimiko , she looks like a little doll and I've seen her peel someone's face off like it was a post it from its pad," he explained. " yeah hughie told me about that , puked after too" she laughed remembering how he tried to be badass then almost passed out in his recapping . '' how do you know kimiko , like when did that happen? '' he asked . " well it was i think two years ago , he came by needing to hide out just for a day or two and well kimiko was with him , we talked through text , then anytime he came she came with him" she smiled fondly on her past with the woman , how she always made sure to text and check on me , she even came to my uncles funeral , you well apparently disappeared for a bit around that time" she smiled explaining it all . " she is good woman i mean she is deadly and scary but she's a good one, '' Butcher agreed. " I hope MM and mia made up , he'd be good for her" she mused hating that she missed them already. " he ever told you he got choked by a cock" he arched his brow . " Wait, what" she gasped . " yeah frenchie told me the thing was huge , supe named love sausage , he can well stretch it out like a snake" . " fuck off that's got to be bullshit" she looked at him trying to find some sort of lie but when she didn't , she fell back laughing . "Properly choked the cunt with it then it recoiled like a firehose" he explained trying to keep a straight face but her laughs were contagious he couldn't help laughing along with her . something he hadn't done shit he felt like a teenager. " oh i'm so gonna use that one with him , but also great power i mean" she winked. " not enough for ya love" he asked pretending to be offended. " i mean it's big but imagine to be able get head and fuck someone at the same time" she asked jokingly. " says the one who says it was too much last night were you lying to me sweetheart" he stalked toward her predator and prey sort of manner . her face dropped as she moved back feeling his hungry gaze on her. " I think I might need to remind you huh?" he asked, grabbing her hips and pulling her flush against him . " i'm not fucking you here , we'll scare the wild life away or attract perverts" she giggled only for a yelp to follow as he threw her over his shoulder walking back towards the trail. " should you be doing this given your an old man ... oww" she squeaked feeling his palm coming down on the cheek of her ass. " I'll show you old man" he gruffed. " will say you've got a nice ass" she mused . " thanks love , your is better like a peach should let me have a taste sometime" he shot back making her go completely quiet. " what nothing else to say huh" he slapped her ass again. " less talking come on lets get home .

She had to hand it to him , he got them back to the cottage quicker than she usually did , then again she always took her time. When they got back she went to pull some wood from the storage bin only for him to take it off her along with more before heading into the house saving her a couple of trips like she usually did. She checked her phone smiling at the selfies Mia sent of her and MM and Janine all smiling for a selfie and looking cosy in the living room . A few texts from her dad about Remington steele which had her slightly perplexed. Ben asked did he do good on his pack to which she sent him a selfie of her with her middle finger up , a text from hughie telling her to not get pregnant and a message from annie telling her to ignore hughie but be safe. A new first being able to go home and not for it to be empty or feeling alone. Although home landers words still have her wondering what the supe was on about this time that she needed to look into . there was such an undertone to his words maybe the box of files she had up in the attic or even the supe himself would tell her . She needed to know what was going on . " Now my little darling what is going on that head of yours" Butcher fell on to the sofa beside her. "Just what the homelander said I mean if who just said yes" she looked down at her hands. " who knows with that cunt, i mean you said he killed your step dad because of the whole plans and not working for vought could have meant that" he shrugged. " no he meant something else , there was more to his words" she sighed feeling confused but she knew it in her gut there was more to it all . " how about we look into it , this is your break so only thing that brain should be thinking of it how to relax and forget all that shit til we go back ok, now come on you can put on one of those stupid movies you like so much and i'll get dinner sorted" he smiled softly pulling out his phone. " not cooking, no?" she asked teasingly. " I want you to relax, not shitting your way to the hospital". " beautiful description of your cooking skills" she rolled her eyes jumping up off the sofa. " Where are you going?" he asked, watching her eyes trailing down to her ass . " getting into something comfortable" she called not looking or he would have seen the coy smile on her face.

Now what he expected from her teasing tone and what she came out where didn't add up but did the same effect. She sauntered past him wearing one of his very rare just plain white t-shirts that was almost like a dress on her but it still had his knob fighting for freedom in his jeans . " What's with your robbing my clothes" he gruffed, trying not to jump her there and then . " They're comfortable," she shrugged, sitting on the sofa throwing her legs on his lap , smirking when she felt the effect her attire had on him. " suppose could let it slide" trying to sound so nonchalant about it yet the blood was rushing south and thought he had become more x rated. When the food did arrive she hopped up swaying to her hips as she opened the door to the teenage prick at the door . " How much is it" she smiled brightly as his eyes trailed over her form and he honestly couldn't blame the little prick but still didn't like it at all . " erm ... it .." he began stuttering, making her head tilt to the boy's nervousness. " Bring that inside i'll get it love" butcher smiled kissing hungrily almost to stake his claim as she looked at him more confused . " dude how" was all the boy asked. " how what?" he almost growled. " you are my hero , she is .." was all the boy got out of his mouth but stopping from the glare of the scary big man before him . " not your to look at and save for your little wank bank now take the money and the only tip your getting is fuck off" he gritted his teeth before shutting the door. " Really" she stood crossing her arms only making the t-shirt ride up to show the red lacy thong that was peaking . " you do realise he's probably going to break the thing pulling his plum over you" . " well i'd give out but kinda hot seeing you get all MINE '' she chuckled turning to the kitchen to grab their food. " Well you are mine so little twat can keep his eyes off" he followed after . " yeah ok grumpy let's watch my shitty movies and eat" she rolled her eyes but secretly finding the whole thing hot . " I mean he said I was a hero too so guess the tosspot isn't a complete twat" he smirked. " Go you for having a cute ..." she paused. " girlfriend jesus have you lost the ability to fucking talk and all" he scoffed grabbing the food. " is that what it is" she asked knowing they never really well established whatever they were. " yeah now come on end my torture with ever your making me watch" he smirked seeing the beaming smile that was coming up on her face. " ok ok jesus for a boyfriend you're pretty demanding" she joked keeping her excitement down. Even though it was fast paced and well probably way too soon to even go through the label the life both lived tended not to be idle and it felt weirdly right. What didn't feel right was the fucking storyline of the movie she put on to annoy him , her pretending to like it fell short before she grabbed the remote and switched it to a movie he actually looked relieved to be put on as they sat comfortable enjoying the new shift in dynamic between the two .