Distraction

she was sleep after an hour and half on the road while he followed the directions coming to see country fields into view letting the noise of the city far behind a perfect spot for a distraction , a much needed break from it all . even in such a short span so much happened with her from coma to head explosion and well anything soldier boy spat out was traumatizing in it's self at times . even though she handled it all like a trooper still she needed a break , he needed a break he's been doing it all for so long . following mia's directions he was confused to pull up to a small cottage something like the ones in england sort of surreal to see it before him. the car stopping roused her from her sleep as she sleepily rubbed her eyes looking around. " sorry i think i went the wrong way somehow " he mumbled . " let me guess mia told you she won the trip " she ,mused . " she lied to me didn't she " he laughed. " yeah she did , this is my uncle's place well mine now , i come here when it's all too much " she smiled while the gates opened and grounds keeper came out . " hello ms walton , ms mia already informed me of your arrival and i was just about to finish my shift" the old man smiled. " hey freddy remember its just Y/N and thank you " she hugged the man . " and who is this young chap " his accent thick as his eyes looked over butcher trying to assess him . " this is billy, this is Freddy " . " nice to meet you I best get off the missus be thankful for the weekend off " he gruffed . " tell her i said hello " she called. " you may visit soon little lady , she misses you " he smiled . " I will I promise " she sighed walking bringing butcher to main door . " you friendly with all your employees " he asked. " course freddys been looking after place longer than I've been alive his wife may moved here from ireland 70s" she explained away . " I don't keep many staff but I couldn't get rid of Freddy he's a part of the furniture at this rate " she rambled on .

The minute the door opened she felt the calmness like she always did it was a piece of serenity in the madness she dealt with . " so mia knows about this place " he asked . " yeah she gets worried about me so when my uncle first passed i spent couple of month here just away from everything , get used to being alone like fully alone that is " she kept her happy presence but he could tell just by her eyes what was really going on . " well you have all of us now i mean i don't know about you but we've all seem taken with you " he walked closer her eyes almost searching his face for something maybe to see if he was full of bullshit . " i'm quite taken with all of you too just sometimes i feel like i'm waiting for it to be gone , to be taking away , i probably sound crazy huh? " her head resting on his chest . " nah i get exactly what you mean " he kissed her head it wasn't a lie , he felt it even now having her in her arms and yet he felt it was going to ripped away any second . a lonely life is all he ever thought he would have , after becca , after what he done to the ones closest to him well he thought it was all gone like he was a man ready to die any moment still does ,sometime still feels like that . " ok i think if mia arrange this it's been planned a day in advance and there will be " she walked over to the freezer and danced happily in her spot . " and what is this all " gesturing to the happy dance. " well may makes the best food especially her cottage pies , can find any as good around her that's for sure " she pulled it out. " you would love england then " he chuckled. " i did and ireland we went a couple of times when travelling , my uncle had this place made like an old english/irish styled cottage , his mom was half of each so he always wanted something to be connected to her " she smiled. " well it's definitely like the ones back home that for sure " he looked around . " just updated on the inside " he added. " yeah that part i didn't like ,the rustic feel it used to have all gone " . " go on lets get that grub on " he chuckled . " i'm telling you , it will make you wanna marry her " she grinned . " i mean if it taste like anything from home then i might steal the old bird " . " i'll let fred know now to hide her " she smirked placing it in the oven . " the quietness is probably too strange i will admit i'm still waiting for one of those cunts to barge in " he chuckled . " if mia has her way not even ben can stop her " she laughed. " well i'll have to thank her for the time off " he smiled kissing her forehead. " i might have to thank her too " she leaned up kissing his lips softly.

" what the fuck " she didn't mean for it to sound so loud . she was looking down at the clothes packed finding most lingerie in the case as well as night gowns that left nothing to the imagination and the clothes matched . " what's wrong ... oh hello i definitely have to thank miss mia " butcher chuckled. " note here .... for fuck sake , enjoy your weekend from ben " she huffed. " i've to thank soldier boy too " he smirked. " don't get too excited i've clothes here " she rolled her eye. " but i mean some of it might be of use " she added with a wink. "well er we can leave the food and you can show me what works , i'm sure i'll give you great fashion advice especially if there like this " he held up a pair of suspenders in his hand . " i'll give you fashion show later old man food time " she pulled them from his hands before pushing them all back in the case. " how come you always call them by their supe names , you do it annie too " she asked as they walked . " i do with annie because it get on her tits but soldier boys well i'm hesitant with that one tend to blow up the worst times " . " well i do know little about what happened but not like i can't blame the guy , shafted by his team , frozen by russians , tortured by said russians , alive way too long while everyone he knows is dead or dying " she rambled on . " yeah yeah i know but still he almost killed us all including ryan and i promised to keep him safe " he sighed. " i can see your point too i mean jesus we all went through some fucked up shit how we're not in the madhouse is really surprising " she snorted . " ok ok come on give me some " he laughed meaning the food but she didn't hesitate to kiss him heatedly . " i'll give you some food to go with that " her lips close to his before doing it again . she smirked at the groan he let out as she kissed down his jaw to his neck before pulling away . " better get the food , don't want it cold now " she giggled as his eye roamed over her hungry but not for the food that was long forgotten . " you little tease " he laughed shaking his head. " i mean its fuel , your gonna need it " she reached up pulling the plates out purposely arching her back . when she bent to get cutlery she made it a show to wiggle her hips when she looked over she could see his pupil dilating almost making his eyes look black as she brought it all over . " need something " she asked innocently. " oh my dear i'm in need of a lot of things my head between you legs for one " he smirked hearing her breathe hitch. " now eat lets eat this then after i'll have you for dessert " he pecked her lips .