fucking beautiful ( slightly suggestive)

The brain he's had all his life cursing him yet praising him simultaneously .  post nut clarity of feelings was last thing  he expected to feel and yet for once in his life he let it even though scared  the absolute bollocks out of him .  having her laying next to him soft snores coming from her mouth , lashes touching her cheeks  , soft warm body laying against his side was definitely something he could allow himself to get used to . the one problem was homelander , he was after her  , in a sense of history fucking repeating itself the irony was strong .  But he wasn't going to let it happen not this time around  and he knew soldier boys  strange attachment wouldn't allow it to happen either .  this time would definitely different was all he could think as he let the sleep take over allowing himself for once to feel love . especially when it when it was a woman like Y/N .

When she woke up she could feel his warmth surround her  , his thick arms gripped tightly around her  becoming her favourite part of waking up if she was honest with herself. she could help feeling happier for first time in what seemed like forever .  she wriggled herself out of his grasp before throwing on pair of her own panties and his tropical shirt laughing at how it was so big on her  before she padded her way of out of the room .  she went straight to getting the coffee starting to brew while she began breakfast  knowing the two of them would  definitely hungry  giving their activities the following night.  she turned on the radio  playing the last and only CD  in it , the one she made for her uncle .  While she began to make the food  , her hips sway to the riffs and drums that filled throughout the kitchen , singing along to the 80's rock ballads not noticing she had an audience . " well fuck me silly ain't this a sight to see in the morning " his gruff voice still rough from sleep . His eyes roaming over her dressed in his shirt and hair still had that slept look to it .  " never thought my shirt would look so good " he rasped walking towards her .  " good morning to you too " she went on his tippy toes wrapping her arms around his neck placing a kiss on his lips while his gripped her hips causing the shirt to rise up and his hands to travel down and gripping the globes of her ass . " good fucking morning sweetheart" he kissed down her cheek down her neck . " i'll burn breakfast if you do that " she moaned softly pulling back .  " i know something else i could eat " he winked. " well i would rather not burn the place down so go make the coffee's " she pulled back giving him a quick peck on the lips before turning back to the stove.  " look who's giving orders now " he chuckled reaching for the mugs . " i mean you can still be in charge when it counts" she teased reaching to  more stuff out of the refrigerator making him groan seeing his shirt rise and show the panties she was where underneath , a black lacey bum huggers as he called them giving how the literally hugged her ass deliciously. " do i need to go put pant's on so you can function" she was looking over head tilted and coy smile on her face secretly love the effect on them . 

once breakfast was done and rather  long shower  she wanted to show him her favourite part of coming to the cottage , the trail she fell in love with so long ago and it ending .    " come on you lazy ass it's not that long of a trail " she laughed as he gave her a "you serious" look . "   all up hill while sun bleeding boiling me alive   is always too long " he huffed.  " if you stop complaining i'll give you head now come on " she walked only to see him suddenly new lease on life and walking ahead of her now. " come on darling lets not waste this beautiful day " he called making her throw him the same look he gave her not long ago . once through the clearing he couldn't help admit she was right  , fucking piece of heaven on earth as he looked over  , standing on a cliff above a creek , waterfall was like something he'd seen in a painting it was so beautiful  , the whole scene was like something out of a paint , it almost didn't seem real yet his eyes was looking out at it.  " this is what i love most when i could here" she smiled looking down  a different yet  beautiful smile  he couldn't place til he realised she was truly at peace .  " ok i'll admit at first , i thought you were off your rocker but it's fucking beautiful " he smiled eyes locked on her .   that was she came in front of him a smile he was now well acquainted with and that mischievous and by god amazingly sexy look in her eyes before she fell to her knee hand on his belt . "  i did promise something if we got here" she smirked.  " oh you are fucking diabolical my dear " he grinned wolfishly permanently burning this memory to his brain . beautiful landscape and beautiful woman now on her knee's , this was definitely his new favourite place.