chapter 1 here we go

At this point I considered myself a professional but I had never played a lesbian on film even though my life reflected as such I was nervous to kiss a woman and I wondered how I would be perceived going forward and I had big shoes to feel the star study cast before me had done such a great job I really didn't see a point in a remake. And that I was wondering if I was going to make career suicide but staring in this roll . As I said before Fantasia was a star well within her own right and by now she had released several albums singles and had been on tour as herself being the great singer that she was I was nervous to sing with her. I mean I could hold a tune but I held no candle to the great Fantasia Barrino. She had done a tribute to Patti LaBelle in all of the legends so I was more than nervous to sing not only in front of her before the world to see her. Everybody was a good sport though we laughed, we talked, we joked through the whole process and by the time the movie wrapped we were best friends.

And I loved a good joke so when Nick Cannon called me to play a prank on her I was more than willing to participate in the shenanigans. Throughout the entirety of the movie Fantasia had lied and said she had a dog so the scheme was that I will call her to sing for a special important person but she would be met with nothing but dogs are interaction was hilarious her Uber driver drove recklessly and the video had a lot of plays on YouTube it was like a black version of Punk'd. After that she pranked me on the same show bringing out various men for me today. And then we continued our friendship our friendship didn't turn romantic until one day I was really down on my luck and called her for a girls night out I drink too much and came on to her expecting to be rejected I was surprised when she reciprocated the energy she told me I was sexy she made me feel things I hadn't felt in a long time and she made me feel wanted. That night we kissed for the first time on my balcony and it was something like out of a movie. It wasn't like when we kissed on screen. That was work this was personally intentional and the way she was looking at me was so alluring.

Fantasia POV after kissing tahaji I didn't want to kiss anybody else I knew right then and there that I wanted to be with her I wasn't sure if she was taking me serious or just living in the moment but hell I was willing to take that chance if I had a chance to get with her. Although I was married at the time I didn't care Taraji brought another side of me out, one that my husband never did. I was at a loss for words when our lips connected she came on to me to say the least but I reciprocated the energy and return the kiss and some things were getting hot and heavy in that moment I started to fill her up before she broke the kiss and apologize. She said I'm sorry Tash you're married I didn't mean to disrespect you please forgive me I told her it was okay but I should get going because it was getting late. Truth is I was so turned on I wanted to have sex with her right then and there but I didn't want to force it so I grabbed my keys in purse and headed for the door. Back at home I felt a little guilty but I couldn't stop thinking about tahaji .

Taraji's POV

I put my hand on my head as I watched Fantasia walk away from me.What was I thinking? I said to myself . I felt my phone vibrate. I got a reminder that Danielle's bridal shower was tomorrow. I totally forgot now I had to call up my assistant to go shopping at the last minute for me,  because the bridal shower theme was burlesque. Danielle's maid of honor texted me all the party info. I really wish I could bail out but I promise to be there. And I never broke a promise so I was going to show up for my girl. Even though I didn't like the idea of facing Fantasia right now . I couldn't cancel last minute so I would keep my word. And mind my manners when it comes to Ms. Fantasia.

At the bridal shower

As I said in my car, making some last-minute touch up on my makeup. I didn't know if I was given burlesque or streetwalker but either way I was here and I couldn't turn back now. The bridal shower was held in Palos Verdes California. As you can imagine at the estate they had a lot of lavish and raunchy decorations. I gave my keys to the valet and grabbed the gift that I have for Danielle off my front seat . Taking a deep breath I walked right up to the double doors. There was a big cut out of Danielle at the entrance that had an arrow pointing to the main dining room. I was about 30 minutes late so when I heard everyone talking and laughing on my way in I knew that they would give me a hard time. But to my surprise when I entered your everybody gasped and cheered. I hugged and kissed everyone before making my way to the bar and ordering one of their themed drinks a cock on the rocks. I don't know what it was but ever since the pandemic large crowds made me nervous,  even though I knew almost everyone here. There were some new faces . And a couple of celebrities like Mary J Blige EVE Brandy Niecy Nash and  Vivica Fox just to name a few. After a couple drinks I was able to loosen up and Mingle with the guests before the maid of honor announced that we would be playing a couple of games before the main event. 

Fantasia's POV
I was super late to Danielle's bridal shower but I didn't plan on staying long. I just wanted to pop my head in for a bit then get the hell out of there. Before I drove up to the estate I parked around the corner and began to write a quick message in the card that I had gotten Danielle from the CVS in my neighborhood. I'm always last minute with stuff like this. At the moment I just wrote It's Time to turn up a girl welcome to the wife's Club. Congratulations With love xoxo Fantasia.
Before leaving my house I was looking in my full length mirror wondering if I was under or overdressed. I wore a ruby red teddy ,fishnet stockings with a black fur coat and matching diamond tennis and bracelet necklace . When I pulled up, a couple ladies were out front drinking and talking when I asked where everyone was. They pointed me in the direction of the dining hall. Lucky for me, just across from there is where everyone actually was. I was able to sneak in my gift on the gift table and join everyone crowded around the sofa. Danielle was sitting in the center and they were playing a game called Caresha please.