chapter 12 ROMEO & JULIET

No chapter 12 Romeo and Juliet

Observant continuance after the women confronted Danielle in the Lobby the women agreed to meet later that afternoon. Asked to be expected, Danielle shifted the blame to her then husband she had been separating from; she said that he was controlling and that he was the brains behind the blackmailing and possible death of Kendal. She said that he had started using drugs and was spiraling out of control weeks before the wedding. But she thought she could handle it and before she knew it she was too deep in to pull back. She thought it was over when Mookie had proposed to Kendal but that was just the beginning of more shit It happened because her husband wasn't seeing any money. He started to give volume with her, hence the reason why she was in the police station now he was very abusive and the domestic violence only got worse and worse over time and the years. It was hard to feel sorry for her knowing that a man was dead because she kept her mouth shut and she was too weak of a bitch to let go of her abuse of husband. She could have told me all this a long time ago and Kendall would still be alive. I tried my best not to cry in front of her but my sadness turned to anger and I attacked her. Taraji had to pull me off of her. Danielle didn't even fight back it must have been her guilty conscience. After we left Danielle's house we soon arranged the funeral for Kendal and contacted the insurance company. There was some more drama after that because we had come to find out that Kendal did in fact marry the wrestler . And the wrestler was petitioning for the insurance policy as expected. But because the state of the nature in which Kendall was found and how he died was still unclear, the insurance withheld the policy until the case was solved. It was crazy now that I was going back and forth to court but I'll be damned if that Wicked man got any money for his Wicked Deeds so I was going to see till the bitter end . I was tired and stressed. I just couldn't let this go.

We got a case going and the case was very stressful ultimately after a 3 week investigation and a deep dive into Kendal's autopsy report the court decided that they're in fact had been Foul Play and given Kendal's and mookie short Union it was only right for me to benefit and cash in on the insurance policy because for one I was with Kendal for a total of five years before is marriage with Mookie and mookie didn't even bother to file a missing person's report on Kendal so the court found that suspicious and the fact that they had married only after 4 months of dating the court said that they would continue their investigation on Kendal's homicide but that I had all rights to the policy and therefore they did me beneficiary under the law of his will and testament. I was happy that I had won the case but somehow I knew it wasn't over.

One month later

Taraji pov

It was crazy as hell how Danielle was connected to Kendall's death. We still don't know how he died which is really sickening. But I was just so ready to put all of this behind me and us. We had a child on the way. I didn't need Fantasia under all this stress but once she had her mind made up there was no turning back.
After the funeral things calm down just a bit enough where we could try to live like a normal couple again. I showed my undying love for Fantasia . I showered her with gifts. We spent a lot of time together and we even decided to get counseling . but little did she know I was going to propose after the baby was born. or before whichever came first. We were out at a venue's seeing different places where we could possibly host an event. In the future I had lied and said I wanted to host a big party for my skin care line and I needed something to say that I was here. me and my assistant set up everything that would launch my skin care line and hair products . so we went and looked at different venues as planned. Fantasia became tired so we all decided to call it a wrap and head home.

Fantasia pov
The love that I have for Taraji is crazy now. I don't know if it's the hormones or the fact the baby was half hers since I took her egg but I just don't want to be apart from her. and losing Kendal made me realize that life was short and we should cherish the moments we have with one another. . For the next month and a half we were somewhat happy. I am 7 months pregnant now. I had closure knowing that Kendall was laid to rest respectively. And I had hopes for the future.