chapter 5 PUT A SPELL ON YOU

Fantasia POV. I wanted revenge and I didn't care who i hurt in the process. Me and Taraji had unfinished business. and I was more than ready and willing to give her everything she desired.

The love scene

Things were getting hot and heavy between us. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this before went far. I didn't want a repeat of last time when she left me high and dry. But in my case wet, hot and ready like little caesars . She told me she had no place to be and she was all mine. I said, "Well, in that case Let's take a shower together and make a night of it." Truth is I had envisioned this very moment. Where I would have her all to myself. I took her hand and we went upstairs to my master bedroom. We undressed each other and went to my shower per my request. She took a lufa and lathered it up and began washing herself as I adjusted the waster temperature to a nice setting not too cold nor too hot but just right. I let the water run over me and then slowly turned to face her. We switched positions and then she began to wash me staring with my breast then making her way down earning a smile from me then she went lower and lower until she was at my womanhood. She made sure to take extra care there. And I watched her as she catered to me . I bit my lip as she washed me. She was so focused as she began to fondle me. Making eye contact with me She kissed her tongue across her teeth in a teasing manner as she watched me become undone. The shower steam made me feel like we were in a movie scene. The way she catered to me was something I never knew I needed. And the way she was looking at me I felt like she was staring in my soul and it sent shock waves through my body. We switched positions again and she helped me rinse off the soap on my body. Then I took my turn to wash her up the way she had washed me.

I got on my knees and stared up at her. Then began to wash her feet working my up her body taking special care of her pussy. Then giving her what i no she craved. I gave her pussy a single kiss. Then I wasted no time diving in giving her the best head I had ever given in my life. I took her leg, placing it on my shoulder, grating myself more room to explore her fully , In Between her folds . I told her to fuck my face i didn't caring about breathing. She rode my nose as I licked and sucked on her hot center. Het clit was swollen after I smacked it , and continued slurping her up attacking her center with my tongue. It wasn't long before she came for the first time. I wanted to make this a night she would remember for the rest of her life . So I wasn't done with her, This was just the beginning.