chapter 3 IS IT A CRIME

Kendal pov

I sent M a text that said I was available tomorrow at 12pm . He sent me a dick pick and said he would be waiting for me. I sent him a demon time emoji. As Fantasia walked in our bedroom. I I hurried and not my phone to see what she was talking about. She was going on and on about how far I was shooting . I just told her it went well and that I was going to bed. She laid in the bed beside me and began to rub my back. I told her to stop touching me, and that I was tired. She didn't say anything, she just stopped. Then I turned on the tv. Normally I wouldn't have talked to her like that . But she was smoldering me with all the infection shit. I was turned off by her for some reason. She began to humm. Then she got up to god knew where.

Fantasia pov

After not seeing kendal allday you would've thought he would be a little more happy to see me after last night.but my gulity conscience started to wonder if he somehow found out about me and T . Fuck i didn't need him to started acting funny with me. Because i still was thinking about me and Ts unfinished business. I wondered what she was doing right now. I went to our library and closed the door. I went to my contacts and called her. She didn't answer. I debated on leveling her a voicemail. I just waited for her greeting to end and left her a friendly message beep. Hey T this is Fantasia, call me back when you can Allright bye bye.

Taraji P pov

I had just got off a zoom with my son. He was in college back home. I barely got a chance to talk with him let alone Zoom call him because he was in back to back classes. So when I heard my phone ringing I just ignored it thinking it was one of those scam calls. When I finally did retrieve my phone I was shocked to see I had a voicemail and a missed call from Fantasia. I called her back immediately. I was prepared to leave her a voicemail but she answered on the second ring. Answering the phone in her resume voice hello I said what's up you called me? She said yeah baby I wanted to hear from you, how are you. She had never called me baby before and now I was sitting here smiling like a little girl. I said I'm good love you. How about you?" She said I'm okay. I just want to know how you were doing. I said well I'm doing better now that you called I was beginning to think that you didn't want to see me again you know the way you left it all. Yeah I'm sorry about that. What can I say? It's been a lot going on. Is everything okay? You know we are still friends, you can talk to me. Yeah it's just me and Kendall he's been well he's been acting a little funny with me lately. Are you sure he's been acting funny or are you feeling some type of way about our hookup. Well I guess you can say that she said and then paused. I heard a knock at the door and Kendall's voice he said sorry about that babe I was just tired you want to come back to bed and lay down. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 7:45. I thought to myself damn they go to bed early like some damn old people. She said yeah baby I'll be right there. I said so you're good now, see you were just overthinking it. Yeah you might be right about that she said I'll call you tomorrow. I said okay good night love. I couldn't shake the feeling that she was unhappy or that she needed me. There was a reason for her call; we didn't get too far in conversation before kendol ugly ass showed up and killed the mood.

Fantasia POV

When I hung up with Taraji I had a feeling she didn't want me to get off the phone. But what could I do? I got in the bed with Kendall and he cuddled me. I wouldn't risk getting rejected again. so I just laid there still as he snuggled into me. He was moaning and groaning in his sleep. He had never talked in his sleep before so I was wondering if he was cheating on me with a guilty conscience of his own. I knew it's past word to a cell phone but I had never gone through it. I never had a reason to do anything like that before but when he got up and went to the bathroom I just couldn't resist. I opened his phone and went to his call log, nothing there out of the ordinary. Then I scrolled through his Instagram feed quickly searching for his DMS, nothing there out of the ordinary, the last but not least I checked his text messages. Everything was normal until I went to a new name. Under M there was a man and he was nude stroking his cock. I gasped and closed his phone before he came back into bed .