CHAPTER 17 DAMAGE

Chapter 17

8 months later

Jason's pov
It was 8 months later when I decided to cash in on my mother's insurance policy. Fantasia had taken care of all the funeral arrangements on her own so there was no need to cash in at the time. but now I was trying to start my acting career. And so I needed a little money to have a startup so I can buy outfits props whatever I need it for casting calls.

I had learned that there was an autobiography about my mother and I needed to play the part of Kendall . they offered me play his part . And I was willing to do the work because I was a young actor in The Making and I felt like this could take me to the next level.

I got a call from my mother's attorney stating that he needed to have a meeting with me in person. He said that he needed to talk to me about something that was a very important and oppressing issue. so I wasted no time going to his office. There I was told that I was never to tell what we had spoken about. but that my mother was very much alive and in fact they had protective custody due to the nature of her attack. now I was left with a dilemma rather than not to tell Fantasia .
But I had to see it for myself I told the lawyer that I needed to see and meet with my mother in person so I can know her wishes before going forward. with the information that I was given.

The meeting

Taraji P Henson POV
I was to meet with my son today to let him know that was a fact alive. I had a lot of mixed emotions I was fearful that he was response. Because i had left and for the pasted 8 mounts i had let him believe that i was died , and i had him in the dark for so long. But to my surprise when he arrived he was just happy to see me and happy that I was actually still breathing. Now he was left with the Dilemma whether or not to tell Fantasia. I told him i wanted her to no ,I hated to put this burden on him . But what else could I do in the situation. as soon as I woke up before they drop me in the casket I was rushed to the medical ER and there they gave me vitamins and minerals and liquid to make sure I sustain life.
then I was quickly rushed to another hospital at a secret location ,where I was placed on Witness Protection and forbid to tell anyone about my whereabouts .

Fantasia POV

IT had been 8 months and a ver long 7 months and I was beginning to lose my mind.
I met a woman name Sarah and we were building a foundation really fast she had become part of my baby's life and our daily routine. I introduced her to Jason. Jason approved and we continue dating over the time of our courtship Sarah proposed to me. and I said yes we quickly married in Vegas at a small Chapel , there and ever since we've been happy but I can't help the feeling of feeling guilty even though taraja was dead I feel like I was somehow betraying her.

Jason POV

Tasia! Tasia!!.
yes Jason I'm over here in the nursery come in here said Fantasia calling to me. I entered the room as she was changing. Purity diaper and getting her ready for bed.
I told her I had to have a serious talk with her that will probably be life altering. she thought nothing of it as we walked to the study.
Sarah was out for the day so she would be nowhere around and I was grateful for that because I had something heavy to unload on tasia . I told Fantasia exactly what happened and she was done for. she began to cry hysterically and then she asked me if she could see her . she wanted to see proof of Life of my mother. I called the lawyer and set up the arrangements. the following day we met them at 7a.m.

Fantasia POV after hearing the news that my lover my wife my everything still alive. I was for one happy as hell and on the other hand i was mad. That she didn't think to tell me sooner. I was sad and that she felt like she couldn't share this information with me. I'm sure she had good reason. but to put me she was careless . through the whole odeal she had put me through hell and a fucking funeral . seeing her body lay lifeless on examination table .

Was to much . The cold really shook me to my core . it bothered me and changed me forever. I don't know was if it was for the better or the worst but I was ready to face her now I was ready to confront my lover and fill again.

reunited

Taraji POV

it was hell it was hell being away from Fantasia and now awaiting her arrival.
Back at the safe house. I felt like I was in a jail cell . I pretty much had to hide from the world and anytime I did go outside I had to put on these elaborate disguises . It was hard being quote on quote dead as I watched all my family friends and fans mourn for me every time I would cut on the news it would break my heart to see them cry . I was stalking Fantasia and anything that had her name attached. Like her Instagram Facebook ,Twitter and even her Snapchat. And it was there on live TV that the media was saying she was now married to some chick . I'm not saying that she was it supposed to move on but damn she was married?. And to some chick named Stephanie I lost my shit. this bitch was holding my baby. she was kissing my baby and claiming Fantasia is her own , and I couldn't have that I couldn't go a second longer knowing that my family was being raised by someone else some other woman some random .

Observant

Sarah went out for brunch with a few of her friends .while Fantasia decided to meet with taraji's lawyer son and Taraji herself.
She thought for a moment how it would be to see her now in the flesh alive before she entered the office.

There she sat with taraji's lawyer and Jason awaiting her lovers arrival when Taraji entered the room Spell silent. the room felt small to Fantasia now she swallowed hard held her breath and closed her eyes. Hoping and praying that this wasn't some sort of sick joke hoping that her mind hadn't played tricks on her that in fact she was really right in front of to Taraji P Henson. Fantasia felt like she was in a dream ass as Taraji sat down next to her she felt her presence but still refused to open her eyes she smelled her scent the closer she became. She opened her eyes now watery from so much emotion that was pouring through her but nonetheless she embraced her and told her how much she missed her . T kissed the tears that she had fallen away from her face. Taraji told Fantasia that everything was going to be okay. The lawyer gave them a moment before he cleared his throat and went over some of the rules that they would have to follow in order to keep the facade going that tarashi was no longer.

T pov

Once all the business was done. I didn't let Fantasia out of my site from the moment we met at the lawyers office. She was mine and I needed to show her I needed to remind her what she had been missing all of these months.

Sure I was happy to see my son . but I had some business to take care of and a lot of explaining to do.
And all of that will come later. But for now in this moment I wanted nothing more but to make love to Fantasia .
She was mine and I was hers , and now that she knew that I was alive I'd be damned if I let our love die . I had caused a lot of damage to our relationship but I was never coming off of her. I was never going to let her go . And i was damn sure wasn't going to let her stay married to that b**** Siri or whatever her name was. We were locked in for life.