CHAPTER 6 WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK

Chapter 6 WHAT HAPPENS IN THE DARK

Taraji Pov the next morning was pure joy. The sun shining through the balcony of my bedroom was beautiful. The warm sun on my face ultimately woke us up. I stir awake only to land back in Fantasia's arms for what seemed to be like just minutes. Was actually hours passing us by .I smiled inside knowing that she stayed with me, all night and imagined how it feel waking up together every day. if she was mine and we could stay like this forever. It was peaceful, it was pure, it was love.

Me and Fantasia spent the next two days together. All while Fantasia never bothered to communicate or go home to her husband. I wasn't sure what was going on but I enjoyed her company.

Fantasia POV As soon as I got to Taraji's house, I put my phone on DND . And powered it off

After my second night here I woke up the next morning and decided to go home. It was 6:45 when i unlocked my front door withbmy key only to find Kendall's looking a fool.he looked like he hadn't got any sleep in days .

Kindle POV Fantasia had only been home less than an hour after being gone for 48 hours I didn't bother to confront her because I could tell by the way she moved she had let somebody touch her she had spent the last two days fucking and sucking on somebody so I guess it was safe to say our marriage was ending she didn't bother to ask me any further questions about me coming home 3 days ago at 4:00 a.m. nor did I ask her her whereabouts for the past 2 days but I couldn't help but feel a little sad knowing that we were going to eventually drift apart. And I don't know if I was ready to lose Fantasia completely to another. But I don't think that I could suppress my feelings any longer for the man I had fallen for in just a week it was different than anything I had ever experienced sure on the outside it looked like we were just having casual sex out of convenience but I felt something more there I felt like we were building something or better yet I was actually starting to Envision a future with him without all the secrets and sneaking around. But the truth of the matter was I had been married for 5 years and unhappy the past three because I felt like something was missing I thought it was because Fantasia didn't want children but after being with monkey now I realize it was because I've been suppressing my feelings towards men for a long time and I just truly came to terms with my truth how is a gay man in the street marriage making my partner and I un happy. Because I didn't feel like I wanted to come up the closet. I didn't want my marriage to end we at work so hard through childhood drama generational curses and now I guess I've always used her as a crutch I didn't look at her as a partner but as a therapist maybe we trauma bonded but whatever it was it was good while it lasted until it wasn't. When she came home we couldn't even look each other in the eye it's like we knew that our hearts were in other directions now we didn't sleep in the same room though we share the same home it took a month for us to finally have a conversation with one another and ultimately we agree to divorce I was surprised the feeling was Mutual and I wouldn't be considered the bad guy that had broken a woman's heart just so I could be with a man that I had met only a month and a half ago. Throughout the month before the divorce was drawn up I started to see less and less of Fantasia around the house it was like a death had taken place even know we didn't want to be together it was just so hard to separate she was my everything for 5 years morning noon at night breakfast lunch and dinner rain or shine she was mine and I was hers.

3 months later.

The Divorce

Fantasia had received a phone call confirming Kendall's affair. Danielle and Chloe had driven by her house and saw Ken hugged up with a wrestler dude. And she sent her proof of the two men engaging in a kiss. That was all the ammo she needed to file for divorce . And that's just what she did . To her surprise Kendall didn't try and partition for any of the marital assets required during marriage. But his lawyer thought otherwise and said because I'm a big star that I should pay him something because separating from me would leave him in financial hardship . He said that Ken would just be receiving a Commission because of his profession . and therefore deeming him eligible to receive alimony. Because he had become accustomed to a certain lifestyle over the past 5 years. Which was bullshit .His lawyer wanted to play hard ball. So I hired the best lawyer money could buy to counter all of their shit about what he deserved because he was on document cheating .My lawyer was brutal. She left no room for Kendall's lawyer to try and negotiate any sort of settlement. Due to the fact of his infidelity everything was voided . But there was a catch.

Fantasia pov

During the duration of the divorce. I had to remain single because the court found out that I was unfaithful as well . at anypoint in my marriage. I would have to pay Kendall money for the next 3 years. And I would be damned if I gave him a single dime of what I had earned.

The divorce took over a year and a half and during that time Taraji and Fantasia decided to distance themselves from one another. and Tarrjii was allowed to see other people because after all they had not made their relationship official. This was killing Fantasia and seeing taraji on the red carpets and other public appearances. With her EX was tearing her apart . Taraji started backdating Megan Good for a short time. And a lot of other people, but the truth was she was unfulfilled in any other relationship. Because she ultimately wanted to be with Fantasia wholeheartedly. she just couldn't bring herself to go through the process with her during the course of the divorce. she did like the idea of herself having to sneak around. So She tried to forget about Fantasia completely but was unsuccessful so for now she just would have to wait until Fantasia's divorce was final.

The divorce was final and I was free to be in a relationship again but I wasn't sure how to go about it I mean for one Taraji look like she was having the time of her life and didn't care one bit about me nor did she care about my feelings because she flaunted her little girlfriend in front of me every chance she got. At least that's how I felt because she never once called me or anything during this time and I had reached out to her on numerous occasions.

I had heard from a friend of a friend that she was actually engaged so I went on to find myself and to restore my sanity because the divorce took every bit of life I had in me to get through.