chapter 10 bitter sweet

Chapter 10 bitter sweet

Fantasia's POV it had been weeks months days and hours and still we were nowhere near close to getting everything in order . Everything was so sketchy and unsure now. when it came two the blackmailer and getting our revenge . also the holdup on letting Kendall know what was going on was eating away at me. Even though me and Kendall's relationship and marriage didn't work out . I still felt some loyalty to him. AND me knowing some information that could harm him in anyway was not setting well with me . I know I said I would wait until we had all our ducks in the row but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to tell Kendall what was going on. And with that I didn't give it a second thought. I just dialed this number.

And waited for him to answer it didn't go straight to voicemail or anything like that so I knew he hadn't blocked me but it said the number was disconnected.  My heart drop to my stomach he would be in the dark until I could find some sort of way to contact him. And by then who knows what could happen.
So I drove to his office in the city and I realized that it was closed down. I had no other way to contact him, other than his parents in Jersey but they were really old . and I didn't want to frighten them but I had no other means to get in touch with him. So I called up the nursing home. I called Morris View nursing home and waited as the nurse answered the phone. The nurse hi thank you for calling Morris new nursing home how can I direct your call.

Yes I'm looking for Clyde Webster. THE nurse yes my ask who's calling. Yes this is Mrs & Mr Webster's daughter-in-law. Oh great but I'm sorry is there some sort of way that you can come in. Why would I need to come in , and what's the problem? Well I'm sorry ma'am but unfortunately Mr Webster died last week and we're been trying to contact your husband and his son . We have gotten no response. Mr Webster was cremated last week. And we would like someone to come and pick up his remains.

Fantasia was lost for words but what else could I do. Something was up and I would have to get to the bottom of it but first I will need to find a Kendal as quickly as possible. For crying out loud he didn't even no his father had passed on. Fantasia told the nurse the truth. about she and Kendall's relationship and how we had divorced. and she was looking to contact him but  didn't have such luck. The nurse apologized and sent her condolences.

Later that day

Fantasia let Taraji know everything that was going on. She let her know that against her better judgment she tried to call Kendall but it's a good thing she did because now she knew that he was technically missing. Because there was no way that he didn't know that his father had passed. sure he could have changed his number and moved States over .  but for him not to check up on his dad was unlike him ,he loved his father and they would talk at least once a week. Taraji was baffled on what to say . but she was growing more and more concerned for Kendal safety. and furthermore what could happen to them if he was all of a sudden missing would they come up missing as well?

Taraji POV So l Fantasia I'm sorry to say this but I think we should hold off on confronting Danielle. And get the police involved ASAP you said yourself it was unlike KEndAl to up and move disappear and not speak to his father. I'm sorry but actually I'm thinking the worst right now. and what if something like this happens to us. Fantasia you know I hadn't even begun to think that. if something did happen to Kendal we could be next.

For the past month and a half Fantasia still hadn't heard from her estranged ex-husband and had no update on this fiance that was blackmailing them. But throughout time Fantasia and Taraji had became close. It was due to them not being able to trust anyone but themselves and they trusted each other a lot. The women with alternate from each other's houses during the week and the weekend still being friends and slowly but surely letting their friendship turn romantic once again. The women no longer feel safe in their town so out of nowhere without Mourning they just packed up what they needed and moved across the country. Moving from LA to South Dakota . It took them over 23 hours to get there. Still untrusting of people around them they decided to get a condo and ultimately live together. Never bothering to move back to LA the women's relationship grew stronger and stronger each day and before you know it. Months had passed and now years since they decided to move away from LA. The women had enough money saved up and did not have to sweat about working for quite some time. But the truth was they were beginning to miss home and with their relationship flourishing like it was they wanted to be back amongst family and friends. So they decided to move back to California.

4 years later

Boy oh boy how high have missed home Fantasia said that she bit into her Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Taraji girl, you 're just greedy, we can make chicken and waffles at home. Fantasia I know we can but it just doesn't taste the same and the Nostalgia I mean come on now this is La staple. Taraji yeah I guess you're right about that but what do you want to do? Do you want to get a house or do you like living in a condo? Fantasia I think we should get a house now. I mean living in a condo was cool but I want a swimming pool, a four-car garage and space for our future children to run freely. Taraji oh boy and who do you expect to have these future children Miss Fantasia. Fantasia you know I hadn't even really thought about that but you could if you want to. Oh no I already did that this body is right honey but you know what you could do you could take my egg and do an IVF you said yourself you never thought you would have children now you have the money the means and relationship you want why not so what do you say you want to have my baby. The women laughed and after their laughter subsided Fantasia said I guess I'll have to take one for the team, a little baby T the way she said that she rubbed her stomach. Okay cool I'm down if you down. So when do you want to start you know about making the baby? I don't know, maybe a year or two. Taraji, you know Fantasia is not getting any younger. I'm 57 and you're 43. You know we have a 14-year age Gap in our relationship. Fantasia joked I can't help it that you owe. Taraji you know you play all day but seriously in a year or two I'll be in my early 60s and I at least want to see my baby make it to Middle School. Fantasia girls shut up you've been eating like a rabbit since the day I met you I'm pretty sure you going to outlive all of us so us waiting 2 years is not so big of a deal but if you want I could have my assistant set us up a consultation and we can go and just talk with a doctor on tomorrow. Taraji smiled and said tell your assistant to make the appointment. Fantasia looked nervous but smiled also as she dialed her assistance number.

5 months later

The women were happy and expecting a bundle of joy. But this was no easy task because considering both the women's age the eggs that they had were defective and they had almost given up after 3 months straight of trying but on the last try when they went to the doctor the doctor gave Fantasia a pregnancy test and the outcome was great news Fantasia was 2 months pregnant at the time but didn't start to show until she was 4 months pregnant. She thanked the heavens for technology because honestly she was getting a little scared thinking that she would not be able to have children at all.

Everything is going great. They moved into their dream home. and started decorating the nursery. At first they wanted to do the whole gender reveal thing but then at the last minute they wanted to know so they knew which colors to buy. They were having a baby girl. They didn't start picking out baby names yet everything Fantasia had suggested sounded old to taji and everything to Haji suggested sounded so Generation Z they weren't sure if they would have a name for the baby until the day of her birth.

News break
Breaking news the remains of a man was found near the Grand Canyon Reports say the man had been dead for some time. Corners report suggests that the man had been dead for approximately 4 years and 5 months if anybody knows who is can possibly be please contact your local authorities a brief description on the male that was found. African-American male approximately age 40 through 50 years old height 6'1 and wait 180 lb if anybody knows anything about any missing persons fitting this description please again contact the number below.

Fantasia POV I couldn't help but think of Kendall when the news break happened. I started to have a funny feeling deep down in my gut. Or maybe it was the baby wiggling around either way I wanted to look into it I knew bringing this up could possibly cause a argument between me and Taraji but hell I had to know.

Taraji POV I didn't want Fantasia stressing out about some random person that was found dead on the news. It had to be a one in a million chance that it was actually a Kendall. But I knew she wouldn't let this go until we found out for sure so without warning I told her we could go on tomorrow to check out and see if it was actually a Kendall. And that I would go with her because I didn't want her stressing out my baby. Fantasia started to tear up a bit the hormones from the pregnancy had her out of whack and she would cry out of nowhere sometimes. But I knew that it was a possibility that we would find out that it was Kendall and then that would change everything.

Fantasia POV I said I'm sorry for crying on you like this I didn't expect to be crying this early in the morning. But I can't shake the feeling that it is actually Kindle and I know you hate talking about this so I won't talk much about it anymore and after we find out if it's him or not I'll never bring it up again. Taraji no it's okay Fantasia I completely understand if it would have been me I would hope that you would want to look into something like this with me so you got my full support. Fantasia thank you baby I love you. Taraji I love you more.