CHAPTER 14 GANGSTER

Chapter 14 gangster

Taraji pov
The guilt was getting to me. I had to confess I told Fantasia everything. And she forgave me in her own way. I know I hurt her but now nothing stood in our way. We had a fresh slate because I had come clean. We were just waiting for the arrival of our unborn child.

Fantasia pov
I Found out about Taraji's lil whore . Before she confessed. I wasn't worried was m that trifling bitch . She didn't care that she was breaking up a happy home . I decided to pay the whore a visit. I had followed Taraji to her house one day . And I took down the address and made a mental note to come back and visit the hoe. Taraji had been acting funny lately so of course like most women do I went through that phone. and there I found more than what I bargained for. It hurt me to my core .
Part of me felt guilty for going through her phone but the other part of me was saying that it was time that I stopped being so weak . People had been taking my kindness for weakness for far too long . I don't know what it was but I felt like my baby was making me stronger .
I was becoming the most ruthless bitch that Taraji ever saw. It was her fault she created a monster I didn't recognize myself anymore . I knew I wasn't crazy when we stopped being intimate. I knew she had to be getting it from somewhere else. Because she had a high sex drive . Although I was upset with Taraji . I was even more upset with this whore because she knew about us. She had smiled and Kikied in my face on multiple occasions. At the start of the spinoff I got to meet the cast and I stayed behind the scenes on certain days before I got in my bigger months . Now this bitch didn't owe me no loyalty but she knew damn well Taraji was talkin. And expecting a baby nonetheless she waited . yeah she waited the perfect time to pounce on Taraji. Taraji was weak when it came to women and sex and this bitch prayed on her . but I had a trick for that ass. I was going hardcore on that bitch . And I wasn't going to stop until I saw blood. Taraji was mine. Mind Body and Soul but this BITCH thought she could intervene. I read through their text and on multiple occasions Taraji tried to end their affair. Ashley was just nothing more but a side BITCH trying to overplay her part. She even threatened to expose her to the media . I couldn't have that and that alone could tarnish her image. We didn't need another scandal. after everything we had been through . So that's what's set the fire to the blaze of anger that was burning inside of me. the audacity of these bitches. And Ashley wasn't the first I suspected Taraji to be cheating on me with a couple of other unnamed hoes that I found in her phone. but it was Ashley trying to be the main one . trying to be the main , And a low cum guzzling slut Like Her could never take my place . hell I was wifey , She may have had her body . but I had her mind and her heart. I wasn't thinking with my head anymore because I was Dangerously in Love to the point that I was willing to kill another human just so I could have her love all to myself . I deserved it we deserved it. After everything I've been through losing my family one by one I couldn't lose another one . Some might say I'm stupid but I just couldn't lose again. I couldn't lose the love of my life My other half Taraji is my everything. I had no family left no real friends she is all i got. And she made a mistake but i was the fixer i would take care of it.

Taraji pov Fantasia never seems to amaze me when she felt like our love was threatened she took matters into her own hands now it won't lie and say that I wasn't scared for the woman she was hunting down as well being but I had to admit it was a major turn off and proof to me that she loved me truly even if I drove her mad she was willing to let her life down for me and that I could never replace I could only spend the rest of my life apologizing and kissing her tears away.

4 days before Fantasia's due date

Taraji POV Fantasia was being incredibly weird today she was nice to me she didn't yell she didn't first she didn't write me about where I was going after work or talk about how we needed to talk in any way shape or form in fact she was mellow she was kind she was pleasant and soft with me. Although I like the change of pace in the atmosphere Something Told Me deep down inside to prepare for the worst. I couldn't help but be suspicious of Fantasia the way she was catering to me and acting overall. Something definitely was brewing in that little mind of hers I was scared to find out what it was but I'm sure I would find out soon enough. I decided to come straight home from work today because I was just uneasy about going to Ashley's tonight plus I was feeling guilty about the whole cheating thing I told Ashley about a week ago that we can no longer see each other but she threatening me. Tell her I had a family and she threatened to expose me and are relationship I couldn't have that so I tried to reason with her but she wasn't here none of it and in a less I kept there going she said that she was going to expose me no matter what.

2 days later

Taraji Pov I had gotten a call from Ashley saying that someone had placed the head out on her life. I knew the girl had no known enemies so I was almost for certain that Fantasia had called the hit. I don't know what it was but something about this turned me on in the worst way. I was seeing Fantasia now in a completely different light. A woman that was determined in a determined woman would never fail. So so I rest to find out where my lovely girlfriend was so that I can ask her to call the hit off of Ashley but when I dialed her number there was no answer it was the middle of the day about 3:25 when I rank her the first time then again at 4:00 then at 4:30 4:45 6:00 and then seven and I still hadn't received a call from her . nore did she come home. I wonder what she could be doing at this time. given the circumstances I knew it couldn't be anything good. I didn't even know that she knew people that could call hits.

Fantasia pov
My phone was blowing up. Taraji was calling me every second every minute that she could and I kept ignoring her call I wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine I wanted to keep her guessing and wondering where I was and what I could be possibly doing yeah I had her ass right where I wanted her she was going to feel my wrath and that bitch that she was fucking with what's going to have to call on Jesus to get me off of her ass . I wasn't far from home though I was around the corner of the block just letting her mind unravel. I knew the whore had to have called her by now and told her that I had put a hit on her dumbass. And that I did, she was going to get out of our lives for good.

Taraji pov . I forget all about my one night stand. To be honest with you I believe that the hit was successful. so I couldn't get caught now texting and calling this bitch . She knew the job was dangerous when she took it . I told her i had a girl. I mean I told her I tried to turn her down. I just didn't know it was going to get this far. Truth is if I know like I know now I would have tried harder to resist her. But hey, what can I do? Fantasia was the mother of my child. I couldn't turn her in . I loved her more than ever now no matter how messed up that sounds. I needed a ride or die and she was that . She was my little gangster . I plan to do right and raise our child.