chapter 13. I WANT YOU

chapter 13 i want you

Okay so let me fast forward to the next 2 months Fantasia is currently 9 months pregnant Kendal's case was closed and his husband was sent to jail and Danielle got charges for being a part of the whole scheme she was Guilty By Association .

Fantasia's POV

Everything seemed to be working out in our favor. but me and Taraji's relationship was becoming more and more estranged . We didn't talk much as of late. I wanted to feel closer to her and the only way I knew to do that was for us to be intimate. But she didn't want to do anything with me ever since I reached my last try master in pregnancy .She had mentioned proposing to me before and I thought that's where our relationship was heading. but after she started back working on the Empire spinoff her attitude became really nasty towards me and I wondered if someone else was in the picture my gut was that someone had her attention because it definitely wasn't on me I knew most relationships had its ups and downs but we were finally free we were finally able to be together and not worry about anything yet we couldn't be more further apart. because we were no longer intimate now that I was in my largest month of pregnancy and I began to wonder if she was disgusted by me.

I could have been overthinking it. We just need to have a conversation about it and maybe she will come around , if I had tried again maybe she would accept me . Maybe she was scared and just didn't want to admit it because she couldn't really be her dominant self with me now.

Taraji's POV: I was working full-time now on the Empire spit off. Fantasia was in her last month of pregnancy and I couldn't be more happy that she was about to have the baby because her attitude was horrendous. and the mood swings and hormones. All of it was too much, especially for me right now. There were times that I would zone out at work. I couldn't let the worries and stress of Home affect my craft. So I may have stayed a couple extra hours every day just to get away from the bitching and complaining from my baby mama. I know that I probably needed to get laid but but ever since Danielle and mookie have went to jail. I just I don't know I wasn't attracted to Fantasia like before. I should have been it could have been her pregnancy but either way I needed to get it together and get a vibrator or something to let off this pressure that was causing me to snap on people. This time around working on Empire wasn't as joyful as it had been before. Terrence was great. The cast was great It just felt different now the vibe was off now after Jesse pulled his bullshit . The show wasn't the same without him. I started to hang out later and later on and offset with some of the people that worked the set . I met a girl named Ashley. She was a stand-in makeup artist whenever my normal makeup artist couldn't make it. It was there at onset that we started to develop a friendship . she would always flirt with me even though I told her I had a girlfriend . but something changed. I have been putting her off for weeks but the more and more time I spent around her she became more and more attractive to me. Fantasia had been texting and calling my phone since I had left the set this evening but I was in no mood for her hormones so I ignored her and agreed to hang out with Ashley at her place. This was dangerous but I would deal with her later. And so far me and Ashley's relationship has been platonic, at least on my end, so I didn't see any harm in hanging out with a coworker. After we left work I followed her to her place . There we talked and we ended up watching a couple documentaries on Netflix. We watched the Pamela Anderson documentary and gossiped and laughed about the cast and the crew. We did this for the following weeks everyday like clockwork. I would ride to her house and we would hang out and watch shows and then eventually I would go home. By the time I got home everyday Fantasia would be asleep and I didn't want to bother her. I would just sleep in the guest room. We would meet in the morning for breakfast downstairs and she scolded me about coming in so late and started to accuse me of cheating. I didn't like being accused of cheating because hell I wasn't and insecurity didn't look good on her. It was unattractive and I was over it so for the next two weeks I continued to find Refuge at Ashley's place after work. It was a Friday night and I had followed Ashley to her place like most days but today was a little different. She was having a small get together and invited me over . As soon as we made it to her house there were people everywhere up the block. We barely had a place to park . Ashley introduced me to all of her friends and we walked our way over to her bar. She fixed me a drink . and we relaxed on the bar stools just talking shooting the shit her peoples was nice they were cool we all talked and laughed and they asked me how it was to be a big Hollywood star. I told him that it was not all that cracked up to be but I was grateful for the life I had. But it was nothing that I expected and the public should not be envious of celebrities because they were still people with real problems like everyone else. I went on to tell them that they didn't know what truly went on behind the scenes.

But they didn't want to hear that, they just wanted to hear stories about Tyrese and Terrence Howard and how it was working with Oprah and All That Jazz. I gave them a little inside scoop and some tea here and there and then eventually everybody went home . except for me I was in no way ready to go home. I used the party as an excuse to stick around a little longer. It said I would help her clean up.

And that's just what I did . I helped her clean up when we were finished. We took a break and went to her bedroom. I took off my shoes and laid on her bed on my side. While she went into her bathroom and changed when she came back she was sporting nothing but a crop top and a thong lace panties. Right then and there I knew I was in the danger zone but I had been drinking and I didn't feel like driving tonight so I told her I would go and sleep on the couch when she was ready to go to bed but she wasn't having none of that.

She said she was going to let me get away from her . And she wasn't taking no for an answer because she knew I wanted her just as bad.

I was practically a married woman. But was turned on by her boldness ? Hell yeah I had to admit I was feigning for some good sex my body was craving it. And the way the girl was looking at me I could care less about the woman I had at home waiting for me . I told myself to be good but ultimately she seduced me. the next morning I woke up early at like 5:00am and got the fuck out of there when I came home Fantasia cussed me the fuck out she called me a hoe and we went our separate ways in the house.

Fantasia's POV I hated fighting with my girl but every time I would try and work things out with her she just ignored me . I could be overreacting right now and being sensitive but maybe my problem was that I didn't have people outside of her Maybe I just needed someone else to talk to. Or hang out with I joined a Women's Club for pregnant and expecting mothers there. I met a woman that lived in a neighborhood. Her name was Joanne. One day after a book club meeting I asked her if intimacy and sex was totally out of the question once she hit 9 months. She told me that she actually was having more sex than she had ever had in her entire life she said maybe it was the hormones that was a driving force to her constant arousal I thought having a conversation with her would make me feel better but it only brought suspicion to my mind

when it comes to tahji . I continued our conversation and asked more questions so what you're saying is your partner or your husband is still attracted to you? Joanne yes he loves it and he says that it feels like you know wetter. Fantasia yeah girl you're living the dream my partner won't even look at me long enough to get any ideas. I don't know if it's the stress we've been under her overworking herself

Or if she's actually getting it from somewhere else. I Said to myself.