chapter 11 NO MORE MS NICE BITCH

Chapter 11 NO MORE MS NICE BITCH

Fantasia pov I had a bad feeling as soon as we pulled up to the police station. And baby girl got really active, in my stomach kicking. I rubbed my belly and drank some cool water to calm myself down. Taraji looked at me with sad eyes and grabbed my hand sewing in. I felt like we already knew the outcome of our visit here but we had to see it through. We got out of the car and walked hand and hand into the station. As soon as we entered the building we were escorted to the back of the station where no fans could bother us. We spoke to the police chief and told him the reason for our visit. He took some notes and then went to ask a detective over the case to come and see us.

The detective POV hello ladies how are you this evening my name is Detective folks how can i help you all today. Yes detective folks we came here about the deceased man that was found dead near the Grand Canyon the news said to call but we thought it would be better for us just to come in so that we can answer or ask any questions. Detective folks I understand so who do you think is the deceased. Fantasia spoke up I believe it to be my ex-husband. Detective and why would that be Ms Barrino. Fantasia well I haven't been able to get in contact with him for about that long his father passed away in a nursing home in New Jersey and they were even able to get in contact with him I went by his office where his businesses were about 4 years ago and everything was shut down nobody had any addresses on him his number was disconnected the first week of his disappearance nor can I find or track down his boyfriend or then fiance at the time. Detective so what makes you think that there is Foul Play couldn't he have just you know gone away. Fantasia with all due respect Detective Kendall was not that type of guy he would at least taken care of his father's remains which makes me think that there was Foul Play to put it plainly found out someone was trying to Blackmail us and it start us for money during the time of his disappearance so is there a way that you can tell it if it was him or not. Detective sure Ms Barrino let me do some digging and I should have an answer for you shortly. Please just for the record can you tell me your ex-husband's name, yes his name is Kendall Taylor, detective age. Fantasia at the time he was 43. Height. 6'1. Detective ok you lady's give me a minute i will be right back.

Detective folks okay guys I need you to look up a Kendall Taylor on the DPI system he seems to have been missing along the same time as our John Doe . I have his ex-wife waiting in a room for results so I need everything looked into please run the NCIC background as well and are deceased fingerprint analysis the deceased actually fits the description of her missing husband so I want to cancel out all possibilities
that he is in jail or lives in another state. I need it all so need an APB out on this man now. Tech Guy okay boss I'm on it right now.

20 minutes later

Okay folks I got it. it looks like the last time he used his credit card was 4 years ago.and he stopped to buy gas and Nevada. he was staying at the Four Seasons. I checked the hospital records. He's not there dead or alive. I checked the morgue, not there. I checked the jails, he's not there. I even checked California's Hospital Data Bank and John Doe system with no hits. Okay, do you have a blood sample from our John Doe. yes we do okay run a test on that and see if you can get any of the dental records from his known orthodontist. Detective I went back into the interrogation room and asked the ex-wife who was their family dentist. She told me and I sure shortly left back just as soon as I came in. Okay so the dentist's office is faxing over the dental records and we should have them in approximately 15 minutes. okay sounds good. At the 7 Minute mark my tech guy said that we had a hit. The skeletons' teeth fit the dental records of the man that had been missing . It was in fact Kendall Taylor. The detective oh boy that's not good so you know what that means right . yes sir this is now considered a homicide case. Alright I'm going to go and break the news to the ex-wife and maybe she can give me some more of a lead.

Fantasia's POV as soon as the detective walked in I could tell by the look on his face he didn't have good news. Detective mispering all could you please tell your friend here to step out for a moment. Taraji no it's okay detective this is my fiance and she's with child so I'll be staying with her. Detective if that's fine with Ms. Barrino you can stay. Fantasia yes please just tell me if it's him or not. Detective yes ma'am it is him have a great day inform you that the body found near the Grand Canyon is in fact your husband Kendall Taylor of course with this new information on this case I'm going to need to ask you a lot more questions about his whereabouts and other things I know this is a lot of information to take in right now so I'll give you some time to grieve and get adjusted to this new information please come by the station tomorrow at noon and my condolences.
Taraji thank you Detective. I'm going to take her home now and will be here tomorrow at noon. Detective thank you I'll make sure no one bothers you or is in the lobby when you will come okay good day ma'am.

Fantasia I didn't even blink one of the detective told me that Kenda was dead I guess I knew all along it wasn't until we pulled up to our home that I began to break down I was quite the whole way just letting my mind race and wonder what may have happened to him and how he had suffered. I was getting a headache just thinking about it and my ears were ringing. As soon as we got home Taraji drew me a bath and gave me some Tylenol for my headache. She tried to make me eat but I didn't have much of an appetite. The whole ordeal made me sick to my stomach. I was so upset that sleep wasn't hard to come by because I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Taraji POV this changes everything now we know for sure that he was killed the detective didn't have to tell us that it was going to be a long road I just hope that Fantasia would be able to survive it cuz after all she was carrying our child.

Observant
The next day Taraji and Fantasia met the detective from the day before at exactly 12th p.m. They were led to a side door where they took people to be investigated. Taraji had no say when it came to this sort of thing and assured us that his line of questioning wouldn't be long but we were separated into different rooms. The cop questioned us the women for approximately 2 hours after letting them reunite in the hallway as they walked into the lobby. They noticed Danielle talking to an officer. Her back was turned as Taraji approached her and asked if they could talk. When she turned around they noticed she had a black eye and a busted lip. Danielle looked surprised and shocked for one to see them both after 4 long years and here of all places in the Precinct Police Station .