CHAPTER 16 FOREVER MY FIANCE

Chapter 16 my fiance

Fantasia pov 24 hours later I was still pregnant but I was a little worried because I was past my due date. The nurses said I had dilated but it's like my mind wouldn't let my body give birth to the baby without the confirmation of Taraji's Overall Health . Finally a doctor came in who I didn't recognize with a somber look on his face . He told me with a company of two other nurses that Taraji didn't survive and my whole world stopped.

It's like I heard the words coming out his mouth but they refuse to register. And then before I could think another thought my body began to go into labor instantly.

I waited as long as I could. But the pressure built more and more on my uterus.

The baby was ready and I was in full fledged labor. and I was alone. I had no one, no family, no friends . And most importantly my baby's mother no Taraji P where was my fiance it was supposed to be the three of us this was not my happy ending. And I refuse to believe that she was gone until later on after they put the baby to bed in the nursery they willed me to.

The hospital morgue and there is where I saw her lying still and lifeless with no breath in her body. but still just as gorgeous her skin was a shade darker now. her eyes had dried tears . She was gone my beautiful girl was gone. I held my breath. as I reach for her hand, hoping to feel her warmth. but I was met with coldness. Her skin felt different now. But I didn't want to let go I cried my hardest cry. deep down in my soul I felt myself breaking. I felt myself dying with her she was my Romeo and I was her Juliet .  if she was going to die then  so was I . that's what I felt in the moment until I realized I had something to live for. my baby girl my sweet angel. Purity she was just 2 hours old and has so much to live for. she deserve to have her mommy so I would stay for her but I knew I would cry forever for the Lost of Taraji.

Later on back in the hospital room Fantasia was woken up by her nurse saying that she had a visitor.

It was Jason with a happy smile balloons and flowers I was happy to see him I had totally forgot that he would be back home today. But all that happiness turned into sadness instantly when I realized he didn't know that Taraji had passed on.

I said to him Jason baby come sit with me and have something to tell you .he said I want to see the baby where's my mama at ? I wanted to surprise yall. I didn't want let yall  know I was here.  today Mama text me and let me know that your due date was coming up. and when I didn't see you guys at the house I just assumed that y'all were here giving birth lol .

Fantasia POV I hated to ruin the joy in his eyes. I hate it to see the sadness on his face . but I had to tell him I had to tell him that his mother was gone.

Jason POV Fantasia looked really sad and then she said we needed to talk. I thought to myself oh boy my mom and her broke up. But I was so wrong I was so naive so happy just to be there. and anticipating my little sisters arrival back to the room so I can hold her. But the news that Fantasia shared with me shook me to my core. I don't think I'll ever be the same. The look in her eyes told me she was telling the truth . but I just couldn't wrap my head around what she was telling me. she was telling me my mother was dead , and that she was shot to death.  Said that  someone wanted them both  dead. and that my mom Allied cold in the morgue. My God I tried to stand and get my bearings but I passed out .when I came to I was in a bed a hospital bed of my own right next to Fantasia . she was holding my hand and singing to me sweetly, she was humming a tune and rocking my sister with her other arm. this was a beautiful sight but the horror in  which I have passed out  from . came rushing back to me as soon as my vision became back clear.

Fantasia POV Jason didn't say much as expected when he woke up . he just squeezed my hand and I looked at him and smiled . I asked him if he wanted to hold his sister he shook his head yes and I helped him hold her in his arms .truth be told I was still in shock I had became a mother lost my lover gained a stepson . And I still couldn't let her go. it was too fresh it was too soon I don't think my wounds would ever heal.
she will forever be my fiance the Love of All loves the love of my life forever my fiance .

Flashback moments before tarashi's death

Taraji POV me and Fantasia was chilling at the Subway laughing talking and joking like normal people. When I seen this horrifying look on a ladies face sitting two tables across from us she was looking as if she was seeing a massacre take place. and then I felt the glass ripped through my skin. And then it registered we were being shot at. I immediately told Fantasia to get on the floor and she did as I told her. she got in the Fatal position I laid on top of her. I was trying with all my might to protect her and are unborn child. I felt the sting of the hot bullets enter my body. The  gun  sounds was so loud and getting closer. All i heard was pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow . I felt warm liquid on my face and knew I had been shot. but still I looked over Fantasia who seemed to be okay but she was shaking she was scared.  I continue to lay on her as I heard footsteps getting closer from behind us.

The shooter

I was paid to do a job and I was doing it I didn't care who are hurt in the process I didn't know much about the people who hire me but that they needed the job done and I need it done immediately I wasted no time tracking their phones and their locations I follow them for about a week until I got restless and that's where things got sloppy I hired apartment partner since there was two Targets I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it was there we spotted on the GPS the exact location of both women this was a high profile hit I was getting paid a substantial amount of money more than that I ever counted in my entire life whatever these guys did I want it in and so I took the job. My partner new guy I was training was a bit Trigger Happy and a bit over presumptuous on his sniper skills he shot through the restaurant sloppily aiming at pedestrians and nearby people I had to take up the ranks and so I put on my mask and gloves walked out of the woods across the street and to the restaurant and made sure the job was done right I let off I said well shots in the women they were both laid together one was pregnant and the other one well let's just say he'll never live to tell the story cuz I put one right in her head I shot the other one several times in the stomach they both like still and gurgling while other pedestrians hid behind furniture and the restaurant they weren't my may concern nor did they see my face so I didn't see fit to kill them so after my job was done so was I and I exited the building just before the police sirens closed in.

7 Days Later

Observant

The funeral  was beautiful . there was every kind of flower in the building. Taraji was so well loved by all of her friends and fans across the globe. pictures and pictures murals were made. of the late actress. Her home going was televised . but as requested by the Son he wanted to go with his mom's wishes and have a closed casket. As you can imagine her funeral wass very star studded . Tyrese gave a speech . tweet gave a speech . Missy Elliott saying take away. And Mary J sang a church song. the pastor greeted everyone and began to pray for the family. after the funeral everyone stopped on the first Roll and hugged Fantasia and Jason .Jason looked exhausted. And Purity begin to whine and cry in Fantasia's lap . Fantasia set on the front roll decked out in all black from head to toe. she had a sheer black veil over her face like a widow in those old black and white movies. she was gorgeous she was stunning but she was more dangerous than ever now .

She had to protect her family. And she was was going to find out who had killed her love. she was going to find them and murder them one by one. She hugged Jason and rubbed his back as the minister spoke about the accomplishments of taraji's life. after the funeral everyone went home and Fantasia called a nanny to take care of Purity . She needed a moment she was over stimulated from all the love hugs kisses cards flowers and condolences she had today. Despite being shot she wasn't afraid to go outside and that's just what she did .

she got in her car and she drove a while with really no clear destination in mind and then she ended up at the beach there she parked her car and sat in silence as she watched the waves wash up on the rocks.