chapter 15 real love

Chapter 15 real love

24 hours before Fantasia's due date

We were doing so good so good we were on the right track. We had rescued our relationship. We were expecting a child and then tragedy struck One Day before my due date. I still can't imagine who would want us dead other than mookie or Danielle but why now, what would they have to gain from our deaths.

Observant

Come on baby I'm hungry please can we go to Subway. I want to try that new cookie they got out said Fantasia. Taraji Taraji reluctantly huffed and slid on her Ugg boots and grabbed her keys and purse. Never bothering to answer Fantasia, she just had it in the garage. Fantasia said so that means we're going and she hurried to slide on her Crocs that was waiting by the door of the garage. Taraji said yes baby now come on before I change my mind. Fantasia squealed in excitement doing a happy dance as she got into the passenger seat of their car.

At the subway

Taraji helped Fantasia get out the car she laughed as she watched her pregnant girlfriend waddle as she walked she held the door open for her and laughed at how out of breath she had became from the short distance from the car to the door.

Fantasia POV don't laugh at me baby I can hardly breathe and you sitting up here laughing you tried it LOL. Taraji continues to laugh as Fantasia begins to Place her order.
Okay I want a footlong sandwich on White Bread with mozzarella cheese toasted with teriyaki chicken bacon pepperoni and tuna. That is big back activity said Taraji judging me . The server acts and for toppings. Yes I would like pickles onions and jalapenos a lot of them. I look back to see Taraji shaking her head at me she hated when I ate spicy stuff she said I was going to give the baby heartburn. I just laugh and continued on my Merry way. Is that all ma'am oh I want to try you guys footlong chocolate chip cookie to please thank you. It was crazy how life was one minute we were fighting. Next minute we were in love. We sat and ate our meals conversating . when suddenly I heard bullets ring out . As a protective measure I got down on the ground sideways trying my best to protect my stomach and my unborn child .Taraji was hovering over me trying to protect us both. me and the baby I cried as I continue to heared  bullets  continuing ripping through and ricocheting off the building I cried because I didn't know the outcome . and I didn't know what was happening after the bullet subsided . I must have zoned out. there was a silence and uncomfortable silence that fell upon the restaurant . all of the workers slowly but surely came out from behind the counter and checked on us. I called taraji's name but she didn't answer . I called again and she moaned and groaned I was grateful for her response but I was still worried in the ambulance.  the police came shortly after and escorted us to the hospital we were in two different ambulances despite my protest to put us in one . they separated us and then before you knew it after the anesthesia I passed out. The nurses put me under because they said I was in shock because I was hurt. I was actually physically shot and in the abdomen nonetheless the baby was fine the baby survived . but I didn't know much more about anything . and they wouldn't even tell me if Taraji was ok or if she  survived.