39

~Jennie's P.O.V.~

I run (Or more like walk quick, since I can't run in a hospital.) to try to find him.

Taehyung is probably in his car. It's the only place that I can think of where he'd probably be.

The sun is setting by now, and the sky is a beautiful orange and pink color. The moon is already out and just a few stars are around it.

I wrap my arms around my body, since I'm wearing short sleeves and it's chilly outside now.

Stupid me for not bringing a coat when it's November.

I walk past the first and second row of cars, eyeing the red convertible that I would love to have.

Yeah right. Like I would be able to get that kind of a car. The best car that I would be able to have, would probably be one that could barely run.

"Jennie?"

I stop in my tracks when I hear a familiar voice.

"Jennie, is that you?"

I turn around to see, Eli, walking towards me, with a small smile on his lips. "Eli?" I ask, in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

I never got to talk to him ever again since that fight with Taehyung in the middle of the hall. I would just pass him. It was like he was afraid of me.

He stuffs his hands in his pockets. "I could ask you the same thing."

My hands automatically go up to push my glasses up, but then I remember that I don't have them on, and I cross my arms over my chest . "I, um, m-my sister in-law is having a baby." My cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

Eli, grins. "That's awesome." His grin falls slightly. "My Mom is in here. She had a.." He looks away from me and whispers. "A stroke."

"Oh no." I gasp. "I'm so sorry."

He lets out a humorless laugh, and looks at me again with a forced smile. "Don't. It's not your fault that she's dying."

It's then that I notice that he has dark circles under his eyes, greasy hair, and wrinkly clothes.

I bite my bottom lip as the air around us becomes awkward, because I don't know what to say.

He sighs then looks down at the watch on his wrist and then back down to me. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I'm just really tired of people telling me that they're sorry, you know?"

I nod my head in understanding. I guess it would be tiring if you got told all the time that people were sorry. "Yeah."

Eli, rubs his eyes with the palm of his hands, and I can't help but take in his handsome features. Even with him looking tired, he still looks awesome.

"So," He starts, bringing me back into reality. "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside?"

I blink.

Taehyung!

I forgot all about him!

"Oh!" I yell, causing Eli to jump. "I need to find Taehyung!"

His lips turn down into a frown as soon as I mention Taehyung. "Oh. Your boyfriend is here too?" He says the word boyfriend, like it's a word that's never suposed to be heard by humen ears.

My eyebrows raise. "He's not my boyfriend." I'm so tired of people thinking that he's my boyfriend. "He just gave me a ride here, and didn't want to drive all the way back home tonight."

Eli's cheeks turn a little pink, and I can't help but smile at that. "Sorry."

"Now you're the one saying sorry." I say, and laugh.