50

~Jennie's P.O.V.~

"Hey, baby."

I turn and smile at Eli. "Hey, cutie!"

His blue eyes glisten, and my heart skips a beat.

I've always been a sucker for blue eyes.

"How was class?"

"Pretty good." I turn back around towards my locker and pull out my books for the next class. I feel Eli lay his head on my shoulder, and I smile at that.

He's so adorable.

"How was your class?" I ask him.

"Awesome. I passed my test that I've been worrying about."

"That's great!" I turn around, facing him, and kiss his cheek.

We still haven't kissed yet. We've barely held hands, let alone kiss.

I'm actually pretty scared to kiss him. Taehyung was basically the only person who I've kissed, and he was the one who kissed me, not the other way around.

I've talked to Eli about kissing me, but he just says, 'It'll happen, when it happens.' and that's the end of the conversation. But, at least he's taking it slow...

I wasn't expecting Eli to ask me out when he did. I was actually surprised when he asked me out on a date.

~Flashback~

It started snowing after I got to school, so before I left school, I decided to put on a sweater over my clothes, so I wouldn't have to freeze on the bus.

There's never heat on the bus.

While I'm pulling the sweater on, I hear someone walking up behind me, and I turn my head to see Eli, walking up behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, Jennie."

"Hey." I pull the sweater down over my stomach, and I turn around to face him. "What's up?"

"Um..." He looks away from me, and then looks back at me with a sheepish smile. "I'm just seeing how you're doing."

I nod my head slowly. He's acting suspicious. "Yeah... I'm fine."

Eli lets out a nervous laugh, then looks down at his feet. It's quiet for a few seconds, and I start wondering if that was really the thing that he wanted. "Is that what you wanted?"

His head snaps up. "Um, yeah?"

I raise my eyebrows, and his cheeks turn slightly pink.

"Okay then...." I turn away from him, and close my locker door. "I have to get on the bus, so I'll, um see you later."

I start walking away from him, but he grabs my elbow, causing me to stop. "Wait, I have to ask you a question."

It must be a question about homework or something, I think. I turn around and face him, once again. "Yes?"

He stares at me for a few seconds, and I wonder if he really is going to talk to me or not. "Will you go out with me on a date?" He blurts out, catching me off guard.

"What?"

"Will you go out with me on a date?" He repeats slower.

He wants to go out? With me?

"U-uh.. I-I, Um..." I stutter.

He smiles, and lets go of my arm. "It's okay. You don't have to." "No. no!" I blush from how loud I said that, and I quieten down my voice. "I do."

"You do?" He asks, his smile widening. "Really?"

I shake my head up and down rapidly. "Yes. I do."

Eli looks up at the sky, smiling. "Yes!"