52

~Jennie's P.O.V~

Tae, Tae, Tae, Tae. Why, Taehyung?

"Do you understand it?" Mrs. Francis says, excitedly.

I look over at her and smile the best that I can. "Yes, I do."

What I am not telling her is, I was hoping that none of this had to do with...Taehyung.

I might as well admit it. I'm in love with him.

That's the sad thing.

You're probably thinking, 'Why is that sad?' Well one; I am afraid. Afraid to love him.

Two; I have a boyfriend. And I really do like Eli. I don't want to hurt him.

And three; I just can't. But, then again, if he asks me, I won't be able to turn him down.

"Are you alright?"

I sigh and rub my forehead with my index finger, and thumb. "Yeah, just peachy. Thanks for helping me. I have to go to the Gym."

She smiles, and blows her mid length blond hair out of her face. I don't have Art Class, but I've always heard that Mrs. Francis is a nice person. And a romantic at that. She's in her mid thirties, not tall, but not short either. "Okay." She sits back in her chair, and watches me as I walk out.

Apparently, the next classes are in session. Because when I walk out, the halls are empty once again.

Why Taehyung? Why me? Isn't Eli good enough for me?

That answer's obvious. Though I don't want it to be true.

I can't walk into the Gym, because everyone's in there, and if I go in there, they are bound to notice me.

So I sit right outside of the door...And wait.

Eli smiles at me from across the table, and holds out a dead piece of fish, also known as sushi, and gestures to it. "Oh, come on. It's not that bad."

"Ew." I laugh. "That stuff is disgusting."

He shakes his head while smiling. "I shouldn't have brought you here... I should've known you wouldn't have been the kind to love the great experience of 'Sajamoras'."

Sajamoras, is Japanese cuisine. Eli and I are on our first date, finally. "It is not an 'experience. It is raw, dead fish." I make a disgusted face, and he rolls his eyes.

"How do you know? You haven't even tried it yet."

I look down at my plate and sigh. "But, everyone else who have tried it, says it's disgusting." I look up at him. "Even Gabe. And he eats everything. Gabe told me that he threw up."

"Well, that's everyone else. Not you." He smiles at me, and I marvel at how bright white his teeth are. Eli place his hand on top of mine, which is lying on the table, and he gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Please try it. For me?"

I bite my bottom lip. "Okay."

His blue eyes get me every time.

He grins like he won a trophy, and pushes the plate towards me. "Eat up, Jennie."

I, hesitantly, pick up my fork, and cut a bite out of the little roll of fish. "Fine, but if I get sick, it's your fault."

Eli nods, and gestures for me to take the bite.

I pull the fork up to my mouth, and eat the bite.

It's actually not that bad. It's sorta gummy, and has a little spice to it, but it's not bad. Weird, but not bad. "Pretty good." I tell him after I swallow it.