45

~Jennie's P.O.V.~

"Yo, yo, yo. THis is Gabe. I'm not sorry that I didn't answer the phone, because I don't like you, or I'm busy doing something better. You decide for yourself if you want to leave a message and I probably won't call you back...Unless you're Nini. So. Um. Bye."

I slam my phone shut, and glare at the phone. "Why won't you pick up?"

I've called him about fifty times, and still, nothing.

"Talking to yourself again, Nini?" My head snaps up so fast, that I'm surprised that it doesn't snap off. Gabe is standing there, leaning against the doorway, with his lips curled up into his signature smirk. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I realize that my jaw has dropped, and I close my mouth. "Gabe!"  I rush over to him. "I'm so glad that you're here!" I want to give him a hug, but the more I think about it, the more I'm against it.

What if he's still mad at me?

Gabe must've seen me hesitate, because he rolls his eyes. "Come here." He opens his arms wide, and I jump at the chance, loving the feeling of his warm embrace again.
"I missed you." I mumble against his chest.

He sighs, and I feel him lay his head against the top my head. "I missed you too, Jennie. I'm sorry for acting that way. I was an idiot. I shouldn't have to tell you who you can like, and who you can't."

I feel tears prick my eyes at the thought of Taehyung, and I pull back from Gabe just enough so I can see his face. "No, it's okay. You were right anyway. I'm sorry for not listening."

Gabe's eyebrows furrow together when he sees my face. "Why? What did he do to you?"

"Gabe...." I hesitate. "Nothing. Just forget I even said anything."

His jaw tightens, and he closes his eyes. "Fine." He opens his eyes back up, and I see that he wants to do the exact opposite of what he's saying. "But, only because you asked me to."

"Thank you." I smile and hug him again. "Let's never fight again. I hated it when we were."

Gabe laughs and hugs me back, then he takes a step back away from me. "Deal."
After begging my Mom, Gabe ended up spending the night.

We played games, and he made fun of me while I tried to make witty comebacks, but ended up epically failing, and sometime around four o' clock in the morning, we both passed out during 'The Hunger Game's'.

It felt like I was twelve again, except Monica wasn't there.

"Jennie. Hey, wake up." I hear lightly and I feel like someone's shaking me. "Jennie, get your lazy butt up."

I groan and snuggle deeper into my surprisingly comfy pillow.

When Gabe flicks my head, my eyes snap open to see that my head is snuggled on top of Gabe's stomach, and we're both spread out all over my yellow, double bed.

"Ow." I whine, while rubbing my forehead. "That hurt."

He chuckles and yawns. "Well, I'm sorry, but if you don't get up, we're going to be late. It's seven thirty."

I sit up quickly and jump off the bed. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner?"

Gabe smiles guiltily, and moves up onto his elbows. "I was comfy."
I walk over to my dresser, and look at myself in the mirror and cringe.

I look awful.

My eyes have bags underneath them. My hair is frizzy. And I don't have time to take a shower.

Oh, forget this. I'm not dressing up today.

"Do you think your Dad will let me borrow one of his shirts?"