Harry and Sirius in Trouble

A/N: Harry is studying in a school for magic before he can go to Hogwarts. Kind of a special arrangement by Dumbledore. To help with powerful kids.

**

Harry is scared. This is not one of the usual instances where he sees a strange creature and yelps in fright. Just few seconds of his screaming will bring his godfathers to his side to fight the 'monster'. Sometimes the monster can be a lizard but still, fear is fear.

Now he is proper scared. And when your godfather is also with you, facing the same punishment, what can a five year boy even do?

"Are we captives now?"

Sirius turns to him, a crease prominent in his forehead. "M afraid so. Don't think we'd get food either."

Harry strokes his hand. "I sneaked into the kitchen earlier and ate the pastry. M not hungry."

Sirius gasps dramatically, making Harry giggle. "Betrayal hurts my soul, little one."

Harry's giggle gets louder which brings their captor inside the room. Remus looks so pissed his breathing is hard and he is glaring at the duo.

"Nothing about the situation is funny."

Harry pouts and hides behind Sirius. He tugs on the older man's shirt and whispers, "Do something, Siri."

Sirius sighs and faces Remus with a hard stare. "What Harry did was self defence. Do you want him to grow up weak?"

"Yeah, Remus." Harry asks. "Do you?"

"That was so not self defence. Harry pushed an unsuspecting boy down! He has so many scratches on his body."

"He deserves it."

"See?" Remus rounds on his friend. "See what you have taught him? He thinks it's okay to punish people!"

"As you are doing now! You're holding us against our will!"

Remus rolls his eyes. "Locking you in our bedroom for two hours is hardly considered a punishment, idiot."

"No it is. Anyway. How long are you planning on keeping us here?"

"Till you go to the boy's parents and apologise. Along with Harry."

"What did I do?"

"Please, Sirius. Did you really think I won't know about what you did?"

Sirius and Harry look at each other. "Hagrid. He must have told Remus."

"I didn't do anything." Sirius tries.

Remus moves closer threateningly. "Didn't you? The boy's dad is still looking for his hair! You balded the guy, Siri!"

Harry chuckles and Remus narrows his eyes and kneels next to him. "You're in big trouble, young man."

Harry gives an exaggerated pout. "I said I'm sorry."

"Does that mean you won't do it again?"

Harry looks at Sirius for help.

"Don't look at him. Answer me. Will you repeat it?"

"I will." Harry answers firmly before sobbing into his own hands. Sirius immediately sits down, taking the boy into his arms. Remus joins them as they console Harry.

"Shh, don't cry, Harry. We are not angry. Please, kiddo. Just calm down."

Remus frowns. "I am still angry."

Sirius glares and mouths. "Shut up."

After many minutes, Harry is settled in Sirius' lap, still crying.