It's playtime!

"Yaayyy! I won! Now give me the gift..come on!"

"Are you even for real?" Remus sighed, looking amusedly at his 35 yr old baby, Sirius.

"Very. One and only, handsome black" Sirius said proudly.

Remus then handed him a magical weapon which looked mostly like a sword (not a real one of course, 3 yr old Harry was here)

Sirius grabbed it, swished it back and forth and began uttering spells to emit light and funny sounds. Harry who was watching all this from his comfortable position on his 'seat' (Remus' lap), clapped and cheered, clearly delighted by seeing his godfather play.

Remus wanted to make Harry laugh more. He took the sword, transformed his face to look a bit scary and pretended to attack Sirius with it.

"Harry, the monster is coming to get me! Help! " Sirius shouted, understanding Remus' intention.

Harry obviously didn't understand they are just pretending, he began to cry. Just when Remus thought of giving up, Harry came over to him and said with as much poise as he can manage. "Give me back my Godfather or I will hit you"

Sirius and Remus were stunned but happy seeing Harry was brave. Sirius silently motioned to Remus to go on.

"No boy, I need a human every day. Otherwise I won't be allowed in our gang meeting" Remus was making up lies. He tried very hard not to look at Sirius who will be convulsing in silent laughter right now.

"Then take me, i am also human. Leave my Godfather. I love him" Harry couldn't hold it anymore, he hung his head and cried.

Sirius was shocked, moved and plain gobsmacked. His godson loved him, his 3 yr old sweetest boy just got ready to be taken by a monster so that he could save his Godfather. Oh how proud, how lucky he was.

He simply stood and picked Harry up and laid him on his shoulders. Remus joined them, gently stroking Harry's head