Nape is funny!

It was going to be Christmas in a few days and Sirius has gone shopping for gifts to Harry and other kids. Since it will spoil the surprise and be tiring, he left Harry with Snape(grudgingly of course)

Harry was having the fun of his life. There were colorful potions to look at, all kinds of toys and most of all the funny looking man who was currently frowning at him

"Now, are you going to eat the salad or not?"

"No.." Harry firmly replied with a cute state of his own.

"Master..how about a more kid-friendly meal?" His house elf supplied hesitantly.

"Ok..whatever it takes to escape an argument with his idiotic godfather."

He went to the kitchen and thought about what to cook for Harry. He did not have any fancy ingredients for a kid meal, but he conjured them.

Harry was presented with a fresh strawberry pie and a chocolate shake. Snape was feeling proud, he was able to prepare a pie without burning it (he actually made it with as little magic as possible)

Harry made cooing sounds and gestured for him to feed him.

"Ugh..i am going to quit Hogwarts" he sighed, taking a bit of the pie with a spoon and placed it near Harry's mouth

"Mm..mm..mummm" Harry chewed, enjoying the taste of it.

Snape slowly began to love it, Harry's happiness making him melt a little by little.

"You tyke! You sure know how to bring a man down"

He wanted to make Harry laugh. He drank the chocolate shake in a way it smears across on top his mouth looking like a moustache.

Sure enough, Harry giggled. He wanted the look for himself. He began snatching the glass from Snape, causing the liquid to spill all over the man's face. Harry was laughing loudly now.

Snape couldn't have asked for a better day. Of course he would have to spend Christmas alone as usual, but this day would be a great memory to relive.

He chased the boy around the house forgetting whose son and godson he was.

"Children are great teachers, don't you agree. Main lesson being forget the past and enjoy life" Remus walked in with a slight smile playing on his lips.

Snape turned around, recognising the voice.

"Don't know what you are talking about"

"Uh oh"

"Come to fetch the boy?"

"With instructions from Sirius to enquire Harry about his treatment here. Sorry. Harry!" He shouted.

On hearing his voice Harry came running and climbed on to his shoulders.

"Had a nice time, boy?" Remus asked.

"Yes! Nape funny! He he he" Harry said laughing

"Good to hear. Bye.. Nape..apparently" Remus smirked at the potions master.

"Shut up and leave."

"And you are welcome to stay on Christmas day..you know..just for Harry of course. He would like it"

"Thanks. Now leave. Bye..har..Harry"

"Babye Nape" Harry said, waving his little hand.

Snape turned away, smiling. Times do change, after all.