You are mine, ok?

"Sirius! Somebody is here to see you" Remus announced with a knowing smile.

Sirius looked around and sure enoug.
"Hey my boy, Neville! How you been!"

"Hi, Siri. I am good. And you?"

Sirius chuckled and lifted him into his lap. "I am great"

"What do you want to eat?" Remus asked.

"Fies..fies with cweam..sauce"

"French fries with cream sauce it is" Remus laughed and went to prepare. Neville followed him.

Sirius wanted to introduce Harry to Neville. "Harry! Where are you?" He shouted.

"I am here." The sound came from behind him, Harry looking very forlorn and almost in tears.

"Oh, kiddo. What happened? Did you hurt yourself?" Sirius knelt down and asked.

"No. I am sad"

Uh oh. "Why is that?"

"Because...new boy..he is with you"

Remus who just came out with the finished fries, laughed lightly. "Someone is jealous"

Sirius was surprised. He always made sure Harry felt wanted. Then it clicked.

"Harry, are you angry on Neville or something?"

"No. But I am sad"

"Why?"

"Coz..coz he sat on your lap. You wike him.." his little voice was breaking.

"Ohh sweety bear, it doesn't mean I like him more than you."

"Weally?" He slowly looked up.

"Of course. You are always my favourite. I am your godfather, aren't I?"

"You called him your boy. He is your boy? I am only your boy, right?"

Sirius couldnt help but smile. "Oh, Harry, come here" he extended his arms.

Harry went and hugged him hard, crying into his shirt. Sirius allowed him a minute, then made him stand a little farther, holding his hands.

"Listen here, Harry. Whoever may come into my life, you will always be my number one boy and my favourite. I will always love you more..you trust me?"

Harry slowly nodded.

"You know what? Neville's parents are ill. He sometimes gets very sad. That is bad, right?"

Harry was shocked. "Yes! Does he have godfathers to care of him like you when I lost my pawents?"

This time Remus answered. "No Harry, that is why we must protect him. Agree?"

"Yes, I will share all my toys and books with him! And we can go to Hogwarts together!" Harry excitedly announced.

Sirius lifted him over his shoulders and made him laugh.

"Harry, one more question" Remus said.

Sirius sensed Remus was about to teach a life lesson to Harry. He didn't want that, not when Harry was just getting all right.

"Now's not the time, don't you think?"

"No Sirius, this is the time. Harry, even if Sirius speaks to some other muggle/wizard kid with a proper family, it doesn't mean he loves you any less, ok?"

"Is it?"

Sirius wanted to make it clear too. He answered. "Yes Harry. You know, parents always love their kids more than all the other kids in the universe.  Even if I speak or play with them, you are my son. No one ever will have the privilege to call themselves my son. Get it?"

Harry believed him. He nodded fervently and motioned Sirius to lift him.

Harry slowly touched Sirius face and wiped a tear with his small hand. Sirius kissed it.

"Whoever comes, you are mine, ok?" Harry asked.

"Cent percent, yours." Sirius smiled.

Remus was about to say something but Sirius signalled him not to.

"Now Harry, come on. Let's play with Neville here, go on." He urged. Neville smiled, he was drawing a peacock in one of the tables nearby. Harry slowly walked over and they started getting along step by step.

Remus wanted to clear something up with Sirius. "Padfoot, stop admiring your godson and answer me this."

Sirius turned. "I know what you are going to ask. We must establish to Harry that once I have kids after marriage, they will be my sons/daughters. That's what you were about to tell Harry, right? That's not gonna happen"

"That's ridiculous. It is bound to happen at some point. Aren't you gonna get married?"

"I might. But not if Harry doesn't accept or understand it. He is a little kid, Remus. I will not get married or have kids if my Harry has even an inkling of self doubt. He is the most important part of my life" he said so casually as if it's the easiest decision.

"I don't know what to say.."

Sirius just shrugged. They hugged, not speaking a word further.

Remus looked up, and mouthed a 'well done' to James and Lily. They wiped their silent tears and went to join the little boys.