I smell a feast!

One fine morning, Sirius and Remus are reading the paper when Harry walks in.

"Hey, bud." Sirius smiles. "What's that you got there?"

Harry shows the pictures. "I want this."

Sirius has to pinch himself to make sure he heard it right. Harry has never used the phrase before. His needs are always preceded by 'can I' or 'please' or 'do you think we can afford'. Though he has been told they are affluent and can afford luxuries, the boy still hesitates to ask anything.

Now that he has assertively asked for something, Sirius feels pride blooming inside. He snatches the pictures to see what it is.

Remus gasps amusedly beside him as they stare at pictures of..Hogwarts feast. Surely any of the Weasley boys must have given him.

"Kiddo, who showed these to you?"

"Arthur and Molly. They were saying I'd get to eat all these when I go there. But I can't wait, it looks too yummy."

Sirius breaks into a laugh and Harry looks confused as to why the situation is funny.

"Pup, in just a few years you will get to eat the whole feast."

"Few years?"

"You are five now. So in about um..six years."

Harry frowns, looking at Sirius. "Six years is less or more, Siri?"

"Oh, it's a long time."

"See, Remi?" Harry protests. "It's a long time." Harry's little hands stretch on both sides, emphasizing the point. "I want to eat it now!"

"Alright, alright." Remus sighs, defeated. "You can have them. I know a guy who makes the exact replica of the Hogwarts desserts. Happy?"

Harry beams.

"But," There's another child who's pouting now. "What about the meat and the gravy and the um- ask him, Harry. Don't you want a lot more items on the feast?"

"Oh." Harry starts jumping. "I want more! Please, Remi."

Remus purses his lips and Sirius pokes his tongue out in victory.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Thank you darling!" Sirius kisses him exaggeratedly before sprinting down the stairs.

"Where's he going?"

Remus laughs. "He's calling Dumbledore. He's bringing Hogwarts to our house."

"For me?"

"Yes, Harry." He kisses the boy. "He'll do anything for you."