Chapter 204: Stone Hall and Underground Passage

The place Han Li was heading to was located in a small basin somewhere on the circular mountain, surrounded by towering and bizarre rocks that shielded it from wind and rain. In the center of the basin stood a simple and massive stone hall. Despite its size, the hall's entrance was pitifully small, only allowing two people to pass through side by side. Standing on the mountain rocks and looking down at the hall, Han Li felt an extremely strange and discordant sensation.

Han Li furrowed his brow, jumped down from the rocks, and walked slowly towards the vicinity of the hall's entrance, tilting his head to gaze up at the stone hall.

As he looked, the doubt on Han Li's face deepened.

Whether it was an illusion or not, he always felt that there was occasionally a faint green light flowing on the surface of the stone hall. However, whenever he tried to focus and examine it closely, he couldn't see anything unusual. After several attempts, he muttered to himself, wondering if someone had placed a prohibition here.

Han Li lowered his head and scanned the nearby ground, but he couldn't see any traces of anyone passing by, which made him squint his eyes.

"There's definitely something strange! Although this basin is a bit remote, with such a large stone hall, it's unlikely that no one has discovered it. Moreover, the information I have was given by Zhongwu, so why hasn't he been here!" Han Li's mind was filled with countless thoughts in an instant, subconsciously feeling that something was amiss here.

But leaving this place like this, he still felt somewhat unwilling.

So he took a few steps back, reached into his storage pouch, and a golden blade appeared in his hand. With a toss into the air, it turned into a golden light and fiercely struck a certain piece of green stone on the hall's door. "Puchi" sounded, and the green stone surged with green light, unharmed, while the golden blade somersaulted several feet away.

Han Li shook his head, turned around, and was about to leave.

"Avoiding unnecessary danger and safely leaving the forbidden land is his top priority. This mysterious stone hall is so strange, it's better not to go in," Han Li thought calmly.

But just as he took a few steps, Han Li's face suddenly changed drastically. His figure flashed and disappeared into thin air, then reappeared inside the hall's door, but immediately disappeared into the hall again.

At this moment, a large group of Concealed Moon Sect disciples suddenly appeared on the side of the basin's rocks, with a young-looking girl leading them, who was actually the spirit girl disciple of the Concealed Moon Sect's ancestor.

At this moment, the girl looked around with a puzzled look, glancing at the place where Han Li disappeared in front of the hall's door. She seemed to sense that someone was there, but now she couldn't see anyone. Could it be that she sensed wrong?

The girl stopped in place with some disbelief. She closed her eyes lightly and released her huge spiritual sense. As a result, apart from their group of people near the basin, she really couldn't sense the presence of other cultivators nearby. But when her spiritual sense swept over the stone hall, it was repelled by some force, which startled the girl, but then she was overjoyed and a smile appeared on her face.

Just now, she had sensed that the stone hall was restricted by someone, which didn't surprise her. Because in the dozens of demonic beast dens they had swept through before, there were also several places restricted by spells, which was not a big deal! But this restriction in the stone hall even prevented her spiritual sense from passing through, which was the first time she encountered it and was definitely not comparable to the shallow restrictions in the previous places.