Chapter 392 Breeding Insects

Although the "Golden Devouring Insect" ranks high on the list of rare insects, according to the jade slip from the Mystic Spirit Sect cultivator, its individual abilities are limited, relying mainly on sheer numbers to prevail.

If there are only a dozen or even dozens of them, they won't be very useful even after reaching adulthood.

Only when their numbers reach tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands can they truly live up to their ranking on the list of rare insects.

Just the thought of countless insects covering the sky, flying, and attacking endlessly made Han Li shiver with fear.

Therefore, what needs to be done now is to quickly mature these Golden Devouring Insects, and then let them produce offspring as soon as possible, so that their numbers can increase exponentially.

But saying it is easy, doing it is really difficult!

As an ancient insect that existed since ancient times, the Golden Devouring Insect had long disappeared from the cultivation world. The specific methods for feeding and breeding had also been lost for countless generations.

The cultivation manual for raising insects from the Mystic Spirit Sect was only based on some ancient classics, and it only summarized some of the habits of these insects, without any detailed training methods.

This made Han Li feel frustrated for a long time.

In fact, not only the "Golden Devouring Insect" ranked twelfth, but almost all the top thirty rare insects on the list had disappeared from the cultivation world for many years.

The cultivator from the Mystic Spirit Sect was originally a bug enthusiast. After collecting various ancient materials and analyzing them, he included these ancient insects in the list of rare insects.

Whether the rankings on this list were reliable or not, only heaven knew!

Han Li was able to obtain these supposedly extinct Golden Devouring Insects by coincidence.

Because these young Golden Devouring Insects had been in a dormant state in the depths of the earth on Xiaohuan Island since ancient times for some unknown reason.

According to reason, even if the mountains collapsed and the earth cracked, these insects would not easily wake up.

But Han Li gathered many other rare insects in the cave on Xiaohuan Island, and the scent of these insects gradually spread underground, miraculously waking up the Golden Devouring Insects driven by their instinct to feed.

They were supposed to have launched an attack long ago, but due to the presence of the "Blood Jade Spider" among Han Li's rare insects, they were afraid and dared not approach Han Li's cave too closely.

So, while lurking underground on Xiaohuan Island, they kept staring at Han Li's cave.

And when Han Li went out shopping that time, he also took away the Blood Jade Spider, giving the Golden Devouring Insects a chance.

Just as Han Li saw, these Golden Devouring Insects ate all the rare insects he had raised and settled in the medicinal garden of the cave.

As a result, Han Li caught them all when he secretly returned.

Now, since Han Li didn't have the cultivation method for raising insects he used to have, he had to explore it himself.

First, Han Li tried feeding various types of insect food into the insect chamber. As a result, regardless of the type of insect food, it was all devoured by the hundreds of Golden Devouring Insects without discrimination, which made Han Li very happy.