Chapter 395: Rainbow Skirt Grass

"Red Coral Island! This is the nearest coral island. Let's try here!"

Han Li muttered to himself while standing on the Windwalking Boat. Then, he drove the magical tool to swiftly circle around the island and hovered in the air for a while.

After confirming that there were no other cultivators or demonic beasts near the coral island, Han Li and Qu Hun slowly landed on the island.

The island was not large, with an irregular circular structure formed by numerous coral reefs of various sizes, pieced together in strings.

Han Li stood on the smooth ground, rubbed the dark red sand-like powder under his feet with his boots, and carefully surveyed the terrain of the island.

After a while, he narrowed his eyes and revealed a pensive look.

Suddenly, Han Li ordered Qu Hun to be vigilant nearby, while he began to walk around the island.

With Qu Hun on guard duty, Han Li spent the next two days wandering around the island.

He patrolled every section of the entire coral island, and even in the end, he dove into the seabed in the middle of the circular island, not resurfacing for half a day.

By the third day, Han Li finally stopped, having made up his mind!

He ordered Qu Hun to set up three large arrays—"Reverse Five Elements Array," "Heavenly Gale Frenzy Array," and "Illusionary Heavenly Net Array"—in selected locations that blocked the three necessary paths leading to the center of Red Coral Island.

Then, in the center of the circular island of Red Coral Island, Han Li used up all the remaining array tools from his storage and laid out several small arrays, completely sealing off the surroundings.

With this, it could be considered a watertight dragnet.

After completing all this, Han Li carefully checked again to ensure that there were no omissions before taking out a jade box from his bosom.

After stroking the surface of the jade box with one hand for a while, Han Li revealed a mysterious smile and gently opened the lid of the box.

Inside was a stalk of Rainbow Skirt Grass about a foot tall!

All the leaves of this grass were curled into cylindrical shapes, looking somewhat peculiar.

But what was even more astonishing was that its entire body was misty white, emitting a faint rainbow light, appearing extremely dazzling. It seemed somewhat like an immortal's possession.

This was Han Li's greatest trump card for this trip—the Rainbow Skirt Grass.

In fact, although this grass couldn't be considered common, it wasn't extremely rare either. It could be found on coral reefs in the Outer Star Seas.

However, if planted in ordinary soil without a colorful environment, it would wither and die within a day or two, which was quite interesting.

Most importantly, its medicinal effect wasn't particularly important to cultivators, completely different from its attractive appearance. It was only used as a medicinal herb for refining some low-level pills and wouldn't attract much attention from cultivators.

But the other extremely bizarre name of the "Rainbow Skirt Grass"—"Enticement Grass"—had caused quite a stir in the cultivation world of the Outer Star Seas.

At that time, it was discovered by a certain cultivator by accident. Although this extremely beautiful herb had thirteen cylindrical curled leaves when it first appeared, every hundred years, one of the leaves would gradually unfold over a period of six to seven days, emitting a strange smell at the same time.