Chapter 330: Blood Condensing Pill

Among these items, Han Li immediately spotted the five "Blood Condensing Five Elements Pills" with great joy.

Immediately, he took them from the beast puppet's mouth and carefully inspected them.

Confirming the immense spiritual power contained within the pills, Han Li was reassured of their authenticity. He then took out a delicate jade box from his storage pouch and carefully stored the five pills inside.

Although Han Li didn't know the specific effects of the "Blood Condensing Five Elements Pills," seeing how Emperor Yue valued them so highly, he knew that the words of the prince of the Xinfeng Royal Palace regarding the significance of pill refinement were likely true, which excited him greatly.

Next, Han Li's gaze turned to the other items: a jet-black bowl, a blood-red cone about an inch in size, and a jade slip emitting a grayish-white aura.

Looking at these items, Han Li felt a bit uneasy.

At a glance, these items seemed to be specialized tools for practitioners of demonic cultivation and evil techniques. There might even be some curses or prohibitions inscribed on them. Therefore, Han Li didn't rush to handle them. Instead, he took a deep breath, and a faint light emanated from his hands, wrapping them in a thin layer of azure light.

Feeling more at ease, Han Li picked up the jade slip and examined it.

Apart from emitting a somewhat eerie aura, the jade slip didn't seem to have any prohibitions inscribed on it. After taking a deep breath, Han Li slowly extended his spiritual sense into it.

As soon as his spiritual sense entered the jade slip, Han Li stood still in place, but his expression became strange. Sometimes he was full of joy, sometimes extremely frustrated, and finally, his expression became extremely cautious, with a hint of rare fear.

After about the time it takes to finish a cup of tea, Han Li withdrew his spiritual sense, but he looked somewhat dazed.

The contents inside the jade slip were somewhat expected by Han Li, but also somewhat surprising.

It recorded the cultivation techniques of various individuals from the Black Evil Sect, such as the "Black Evil Asura Technique" practiced by the prince, the "Demon Yin Decision" practiced by the four blood servants, and the "Blood Refining Divine Light" practiced by Emperor Yue, and so on.

But what surprised Han Li was that all these cultivation techniques mentioned a book called the "Mysterious Yin Scripture," suggesting that these cultivation techniques all originated from it.

This greatly aroused Han Li's curiosity!

However, despite searching through the jade slip, he couldn't find any information about the whereabouts of this scripture.

Helplessly, Han Li had to give up on this and focus on some other mysterious techniques mentioned.

Among them, several caught Han Li's attention. Not only did they resolve some of his lingering doubts, but they also mentioned the true purpose of the "Blood Condensing Five Elements Pills."

Han Li carefully studied them.

It turned out that the "Blood Condensing Five Elements Pills" were something akin to the inner core of a demon beast, condensed within the bodies of practitioners who cultivated the "Demon Yin Decision." This was also the primary purpose behind the creation of the "Demon Yin Decision."

And the reason why the four blood servants could transform into demon yin creatures and advance to the Foundation Establishment stage without needing Foundation Establishment Pills was also because they had condensed this pill.