Chapter 255 Secret Meeting

Han Li looked at the prescription of this senior in front of him, frowned slightly, feeling somewhat speechless.

It was already noon on the second day of Han Li's arrival at Yanling Fortress.

After a lively discussion among several newly joined individuals in the morning, the dozen or so cultivators in the room began to exchange the items they needed. Each person took turns stating what they needed and what they could offer for exchange, to see if any other cultivators present were willing to trade.

To everyone's surprise, some cultivators indeed brought out some valuable items.

For example, a woman surnamed Fang from Tianque Fort brought out a piece of Tianhua Stone for exchange. This was the best material for refining top-grade earth-attributed magic tools. Even some low-grade earth-attributed treasures could use this material.

Another cultivator from the Spirit Beast Mountain brought out an egg of a Wind Howling Eagle, a high-grade level one demonic beast. After hatching, it could be a great helper for cultivators, whether for scouting or searching.

Although the items brought out by others were not as eye-catching as those of the two mentioned above, they were still rare materials that were hard to come by in ordinary markets.

Among them, Han Li even found some herbs needed to refine the Gathering Spirit Pill, which surprised him and excitedly traded seven or eight low-grade top-level talismans for them. Of course, the quality might not be sufficient, so he would need to go back and nurture them a bit more. Nevertheless, both parties were delighted with the exchange.

When it was Han Li's turn to speak, he straightforwardly mentioned that he had some low-grade top-level talismans available for exchange and listed the other two alchemy ingredients he still lacked. Finally, after hesitating for a moment, he added that various alchemical formulas were also acceptable for exchange.

Since the materials needed for ancient formulas were not commonly found, and Han Li had not been able to gather them in Huangfeng Valley or the markets of the Heavenly Star Sect, it was natural that the materials he mentioned were unfamiliar to most cultivators. As for the alchemical formulas, these cultivators were even less likely to bring them out for exchange with talismans; they all knew that Han Li was just saying it casually.

Seeing that after speaking for so long, no one came forward to exchange, Han Li knew there was no hope and was disappointed, so he was about to sit back down. But unexpectedly, someone suddenly spoke up:

"Do you accept any alchemical formulas? I have a prescription here, albeit a bit peculiar. How many talismans can you offer for it?"

Upon hearing this, Han Li felt a glimmer of joy. Without hesitation, he said, "Of course, I'm willing to exchange for any alchemical formulas."

After saying this, Han Li noticed that the person offering the formula was unexpectedly Daoist Wuyou, who was somewhat reclusive.

Wuyou showed a rare smile when he heard Han Li's words, then tossed a green jade slip to him. Meanwhile, the other cultivators, seeing someone offering an alchemical formula in exchange for talismans, couldn't help but whisper to each other in disbelief.

As for Wuyou's senior brother, Wufa Zi, he seemed indifferent and closed his eyes as if resting.

After receiving it, Han Li glanced at it and understood why the other party was willing to exchange it.

It was also an ancient formula, specifically for feeding spirit beasts called "Spirit Feeding Pill." According to the prescription, most demonic beasts loved to eat this pill, and if taken regularly, it could even help a spirit beast advance its cultivation level. It was undoubtedly the best pill for nurturing spirit beasts.