Chapter 334 An Anomaly

"Poisoned? No way! I'm usually very careful, and all the food is handled by a dedicated person!" Sun Er Gou said with a horrified expression, showing signs of unease.

Han Li didn't bother explaining further after hearing him. With a wave of his hand, a flash of blue light flew into Sun Er Gou's body.

"What... what's this, young master?" Sun Er Gou didn't dare to dodge but became somewhat panicked.

"This is True Spirit Technique. It can reveal the toxins in your body. Look in the mirror yourself!" Han Li sat casually in a chair and said indifferently.

Upon hearing this, Sun Er Gou's heart skipped a beat. He hurriedly rushed to a corner of the room where there was a dressing table for women.

In a fluster, he found a small bronze mirror on the table and cautiously glanced into it. Suddenly, he froze! Reflected on the mirror was a face shrouded in black qi, with a dark purple complexion that looked deeply poisoned.

"Young master, please save me! I've always been loyal to you, never wavering." Sun Er Gou returned with a fearful expression, kneeling before Han Li and pleading desperately.

At this moment, he believed most of it!

As Han Li's identity as a cultivator, he couldn't deceive him so elaborately. If he really intended harm, he could easily end Sun Er Gou's life with just a flick of his finger.

Seeing Sun Er Gou's loyal appearance, Han Li smiled faintly, then calmly said, "Don't worry, this poison, although insidious, isn't very potent. It won't kill you in a few days! There's no need to panic so much!"

Upon hearing Han Li's words, Sun Er Gou felt somewhat relieved, but he continued to pretend to be pitiful and pleaded, "Young master, with your great abilities, could you please help me detoxify? I will continue to serve you faithfully! If you don't believe me, I can swear under poison. I..."

Sun Er Gou, although his status had changed significantly from before, seemed even more afraid of death now. Without waiting for Han Li to say anything, he began uttering a string of oaths, making Han Li both angry and amused.

"Serving me faithfully? It seems like I've always been the one benefiting him!" Han Li thought wryly.

"Here's a detoxification pill. Take it later, and as long as you don't get poisoned again, you'll be fine in the future." Han Li shook his head lightly and took out a blue pill, tossing it to Sun Er Gou.

"Thank you, young master, thank you!" Sun Er Gou received the pill with joy, thanking Han Li profusely and cleverly tucking it away.

"This kind of poison wouldn't have affected you so deeply if it hadn't been administered repeatedly over the past few months. I think you should be able to figure out who poisoned you. Isn't that right, my esteemed leader Sun?" Han Li suddenly chuckled, half-jokingly.

"Please spare me, young master! It wasn't my doing, it was Master Qu who..."

Before Han Li had the chance to say anything, Sun Er Gou quickly explained, fearing Han Li's anger.

"Master Qu? What happened?" Han Li's face darkened suddenly, causing the temperature in the room to drop sharply, making Sun Er Gou shiver with fear.

"Please calm down, young master! It wasn't my fault. It was Master Qu who ran away on his own. Although he's not in the city now, he hasn't gone far, just in the nearby mountains and forests. I have people keeping an eye on him!" Sun Er Gou hastily explained, fearing Han Li's wrath.

"Ran away on his own? What's going on? Explain it clearly. If it's not your fault, I'm fair in rewarding and punishing!" Han Li's expression softened slightly, showing some surprise, as he spoke calmly.