Chapter 373 External Incarnation

The only small town on the island was located at the eastern end, close to the port. In the western part of the island, there was a small mountain range of about twenty miles long, with two small peaks on it. One peak was about two to three hundred meters high, while the other was only about a hundred meters high.

Han Li observed the peaks from the sky but suppressed his excitement and landed in the middle of the town first.

Han Li and Qu Hún's arrival caused quite a stir. Immediately, an elderly man who claimed to be the mayor hurriedly came to see Han Li.

After Han Li handed over the jade slip with the golden symbol for the mayor to inspect, the mayor immediately expressed that everyone in the town was willing to obey Immortal Master's commands.

Of course, Han Li didn't need any help from ordinary people. He simply inquired about the situation on the island and how much of the spirit stone consumption the town's people could bear for the protective formation. This was his main concern.

After hearing a number that was almost negligible, Han Li felt a bit depressed.

Wasn't it said that the residents could contribute some spirit stones to offset some of the losses? It seemed that it was just empty talk, with no actual difference.

Han Li silently criticized the middle-aged cultivator and then comforted the mayor a few words.

Then, he went to the core of the formation in the town's center to take a look.

After estimating the amount of spirit stones consumed by the formation and comparing it with what the mayor had told him, Han Li immediately gave the mayor a year's worth of spirit stones for the formation.

He told the mayor that he could come to his established cave in the future to collect the spirit stones needed for the next year.

Then, without paying attention to the mayor's repeated thanks, Han Li flew to the west end of the island with Qu Hún.

As soon as they entered the mountain range called "Little Huan Mountain" by the islanders, Han Li felt a faint spiritual energy enveloping him, which made him slightly pleased.

After a moment, Han Li stood on the divine wind boat and flew around the two peaks, one tall and one short.

Obviously, the concentration of spiritual energy was higher on the slightly taller peak. However, the shorter peak seemed more suitable for building a cave, and there was already a complete cave left by a former cultivator on it, almost ready for use.

After contemplating for a while on the divine wind boat, Han Li's eyes flashed with determination.

He first flew into the cave left by the shorter peak's former cultivator and found a very secluded place deep in the cave, where he released a magical tool and struck it against the ground.

Half a day later, an underground passage began to take shape. This passage, with a diameter of two to three zhang, led directly to the bottom of the peak.

But when Han Li waited until the passage was about ten zhang below the bottom of the peak, he suddenly changed direction, and the tunnel opened towards another peak only two to three li away.

Although Han Li's magical tool was extremely sharp, and with Qu Hún's help, this large project still took two full days to successfully connect the two peaks.

Afterwards, Han Li opened a new cave in the higher peak's interior, following the style of the old cave in Tian Nan.

Everything about this cave was exactly the same as the one on Tai Yue Mountain.