Chapter 260 Trap

The cultivators by the side of the Ghost Spirit Sect's young master transmitted the message to the Li brothers disguised within the formation. However, they were surprised and turned to the Ghost Spirit Sect's young master once again, seeking guidance:

"Young Master, the two elders said that three cultivators are too far from the formation. When it's activated, they won't be restricted by the formation. We need to find a way to lure them closer!"

The Ghost Spirit Sect's young master was somewhat taken aback by this situation and furrowed his brow in thought.

This situation was somewhat unexpected for him. The temporary Yin Fire Array they set up already had a considerable range of restriction. It was strange that there were still people outside its range.

With these thoughts in mind, the Ghost Spirit Sect's young master Wang Chan raised his head and looked ahead. Indeed, beyond the control range of the formation, he found three individuals outside.

Among them, a male and a female disciple of the Concealed Moon Sect were affectionately whispering under a big tree northeast of the formation, looking entirely absorbed in their intimate conversation.

On the other hand, towards the west, standing some ten zhang away from the boundary, was a seemingly ordinary young man in yellow clothes, calmly observing everything on the mountain peak. It was Han Li, who always prioritized caution.

"These three are the ones!" Wang Chan muttered to himself.

After a moment of contemplation, he whispered a few words to the Ghost Spirit Sect cultivator beside him. The subordinate nodded repeatedly in response.

Then, this Ghost Spirit Sect cultivator, dressed in Yan family attire, walked out of the platform and mist, standing not far from the formation, and began shouting loudly:

"All guests attending the event, come and sign up for the draw. Once the numbers are counted, the treasure-snatching event will officially begin..."

This shout immediately caught the attention of other cultivators, and they involuntarily flocked towards the vicinity of the formation. Even the Concealed Moon Sect disciples, somewhat reluctantly, approached and stepped into the restricted area of the formation.

Seeing this scene, Wang Chan's lips, hidden under his mask, couldn't help but curl up slightly. However, when his gaze turned to where Han Li was in the west, the slight smirk on his lips immediately froze.

Because in his eyes, Han Li remained motionless, showing no intention of approaching to sign up. He even stood there with his arms crossed, looking interestedly at the gathering crowd of cultivators.

"Which sect does that man belong to?" After a while, Wang Chan asked coldly.

"Judging from his attire, he should be a disciple of the Huangfeng Valley!" The Ghost Spirit Sect cultivator beside him seemed to sense the young master's displeasure and answered cautiously.

"Tell the two elders to take action! This disciple from the Huangfeng Valley is quite interesting. Let me handle him personally." Wang Chan said indifferently, but there was a trace of bloodthirstiness hidden in his eyes, as if emitting a faint scent of blood.

"Yes, Young Master!" Several Ghost Spirit Guards behind him shivered involuntarily and replied respectfully.

...

From afar, Han Li stood on the side of the mountain rock, seemingly smiling as he watched the cultivators signing up. But if someone were to take a closer look, they would notice that his smile was stiff and forced, and beads of sweat dotted his forehead.