Chapter 262 Escape

After waiting for a while, the blood mist remained foggy, with no sound at all. Whenever those little ghosts approached the thickest part of the mist, they would immediately be shredded to pieces, and no movement could be detected.

Now, Wang Chan couldn't sit still. With a pinch of his hands, those floating skulls on the surface of the blood cloud opened their mouths wide, and dozens of thick black lights spewed out from all directions, shooting directly toward Han Li's original position.

A slight tremor echoed with a "bang."

Faint white light flickered in the mist. Amidst the intense collision of black and white lights, a white light curtain appeared faintly in the mist. This startled the Ghost Spirit Sect's young master for a moment, but then he remembered the pure white scale shield that Han Li had initially summoned.

Wang Chan frowned, hesitated for a moment, and murmured to himself:

"In exchange for so many exquisite magical treasures, let's lose some essence blood! To prevent this kid from using any tricks to escape."

After saying this, Wang Chan suddenly extended his right index finger to his mouth, lightly bit it, and then squeezed out a thick drop of blood from the wound, gently dripping it into the blood cloud below. Then, he plunged both hands deep into the blood cloud, concentrating on manipulating his techniques.

As Wang Chan slowly chanted the incantation, the originally red blood cloud swirling around Han Li gradually began to spin faster and faster, gradually pressing towards the center. The blood ghosts automatically melted away without a trace.

As the blue and red mist spun faster with the blood cloud, it was quickly swept away and merged into it, gradually revealing a huge white light barrier in the center. This light barrier was shaped like an inverted bowl with a white scale shield at its center.

Underneath the light barrier, Han Li held a strange-shaped dagger in one hand, emitting dazzling yellow light, while holding a stack of sparkling talismans in the other hand, ready to launch an attack. Beside him, a green and a red sphere continued to emit thick blue and red mist. All of this was clearly visible to Wang Chan.

"You..." The Ghost Spirit Sect's young master saw this scene, sneered a few times, and was about to ridicule a few more words.

But as soon as he uttered a word, he saw Han Li below suddenly raise his hand. The dagger in his hand flicked lightly, turning into a dazzling yellow light several zhang long, shooting directly towards Wang Chan. At the same time, the stack of talismans in his other hand was thrown out, revealing a dozen fiercely burning fire dragons, all attacking at once.

"Kid, your magical treasures can't break through my Blood Spirit Great Method, unless..."

Wang Chan, who originally didn't care, once again summoned the skulls to spew out black gas. But when he casually mentioned "unless," he suddenly remembered something, and his face changed drastically. Without hesitation, he flew out of the blood cloud.

At the same time, the yellow light "puffed" several times, shattering several skulls blocking its path. Then, along with the fire dragons, it broke through the blood cloud and rushed out from where Han Li had been meditating. Afterwards, a white light flew out from the gap, swiftly fleeing, with the yellow light following closely behind.

"Magical treasures!" Wang Chan exclaimed in shock and anger.

He had neglected to realize that Han Li had only used the mist to buy time to activate his magical treasures. Otherwise, even if the opponent had magical treasures, he would not have given him time to use them. However, the probability of a Foundation Establishment Stage cultivator having magical treasures was indeed very small, so he overlooked this matter.