Chapter 2

PART 6: THE (NOT QUITE) START OF THEIR ADVENTURE (PART ONE)

-Jing Yi's POV

That Particular Group (which was what they called themselves) was not quite ready for their adventure. They haven't eaten tea, as they would have usually, and were packing their bags messily. Clothes were strewn all over the floor.

Xinnan lay exhausted on the floor, sighing.

"I am so tired. Can we have tea now?" He asked, and it was 8pm.

YiChen, though tired too, prepared to step on him in mock anger and Xinnan hurriedly got up. She shrieked, "YOU L-A-Z-Y-B-U-M!!! IN MY OLD HOME IN EARTH I EAT 1-2 MEALS A DAY AND SLEEP 2 HOURS A DAY!!! AND I NEVER GET TIRED!!! GET UP NOW!!!!"

Xinnan was about to reply when I said, "Pax! Peace, guys! YiChen, during this trip we have to sleep as long as we can, otherwise, we will not have enough energy to continue. Xinnan, I guess we just have to eat instant noodles. Anyone against it?"The room fell silent.

"Silence means consent, then," YiChen commented. Then That Particular Group cheered. Only I shook my head, "This is so--" But YiChen pulled me out before I could finish. I had just been thinking about our health!

During our meal, the house was quiet, only the slurping of noodles was heard. We were all so hungry! "People, we clean up and postpone the trip to the day after." Tan Ying (TY) suggested. I shrugged and agreed. It seemed that everyone did too, even YiChen the Fierce. We continued packing until late into the night. Even YiChen yawned. We were so amazed at the scene when the contagious yawn affected everybody.

"Sorry, guys," YiChen grinned. It all meant that we should sleep. I had a strict routine on sleep. That Particular Group went to their respective bedrooms–one bedroom for girls and another bedroom for boys. The lights went out. 

PART 7: THE REAL START OF THEIR ADVENTURE (PART 2)

-3rd person's POV

Xinnan was the first to wake up. "What the..." he exclaimed as he glanced at his alarm clock. He automatically went to wash his mouth and brush his teeth. He shook Tan Ying up.  

"Tan Ying! Hurry! It is 10.00am already! Go prepare breakfast while I wake the girls!"

-Tan Ying's POV

"Aww, you annoying NANNY!" I groaned as I woke up.

"Dun call me NANNY!" Xinnan shouted from the girls' bedroom.

"NANNY! NANNY! NANNY!" I shouted.

"Shut up TANNY!" he finally said. Then he washed his mouth again. 

 -Jing Yi's POV

"Oh my, what time is it?" I yawned. YiChen was already up.

"About 10.00am." Xinnan replied.

"Holy fish!" I shouted as I rushed to the bathroom. We were so behind schedule! After having just some burgers with egg and cheese, we went to our rooms to pack. Finally, at 3pm, we were all ready for our adventure. Tan Ying furrowed his brows and said, "I don't think I can teleport all these stuff..." YiChen and I exchanged looks. What now? Then I saw Tan Ying laughing. "Tricked you! Hahahahahaha..." YiChen, having seen the trick, accidentally created a dagger and almost hurt Tan Ying.

"Oops, sorry Tan Ying. I didn't mean that. I still have yet to control my power. Actually, I think it's improving!" YiChen cleared the weapon and Tan Ying collapsed in sweat. All of a sudden, my stomach had a clenched feeling and my mind was spinning. I could barely see what was in front. Then, a young teenager, clutching his stomach, appeared in front of me. Blood spurted across his face. It was then I fainted.