Chapter 6

PART 26: A BATTLE WITH UNKNOWN

-YiChen's POV

I looked at Jing Yi and she nodded, mouthing the words, go on. I took a step forward and returned Unknown my famous killer glare. I closed my eyes and thought of a spear in my hands. Make it sharp, make it long, oh, and don't forget to make it out of the hardest steel on earth! I thought. I opened my eyes and there it is, its pointy tip gleaming in the sunlight. Looking at Unknown, I brought the spear up and pointed the tip at him. I cocked my head to one side and hissed, still glaring, " Say what now?" I held my unblinking gaze and prodded Unknown's chest with the tip of the spear. Unknown took out a dagger from his coat and said, " You think I am scared of you, think again!"

I motioned for everyone to stand clear of the area. I started spinning the spear at high speed, still familiar with the hand movements. I moved closer to Unknown, spinning it faster by the time I was an inch away from him. I suddenly stopped spinning it and zapped Unknown when he put his focus on the spear. I had known that he was ticklish since the first time I saw him - I tend to know things like this. Whether people are ticklish, afraid of kicks or have a certain weak spot. Unknown was ticklish and he was then crawling on the floor, trying to get up. It is then that I aimed for the spot that is just slightly above his shoulders and threw. BULL'S EYE! It pinned him down onto the floor. I dusted my hands and walked to where the others were. Looks like I still got that touch of violence inside me after all those years.

"Has he been killed?" Xinnan asked.

I stared at him and screamed, "NO, he hasn't. We would not be getting answers if he is!" They all know that I am the type of person that can shout ten times a day and still not get a sore throat.

"That means he'll haunt us again in our future though!" Jing Yi sighed.

"More adventure!" Xinnan replied cheerfully, trying to break the tension.

"Why did you zap him out there?" Tan Ying asked.

I sighed and started explaining, "I was just playing mind games when I was spinning the spear. I was trying to get his full attention of the spear so that I could get him to sprawl all over the ground. I knew that he was ticklish since the first time I met him so I zapped him and pinned him down with the spear. Later, I will settle everything with him. By everything, I mean the questions that we still have about Unknown the the hints he gave us. Don't question how I know whether someone is ticklish or not, I just know. Tan Ying and Xinnan, you are ticklish and Xinnan, you can find a pinch on your skinny legs VERY painful." 

PART 27: KNOWLEDGE

-Jing Yi's POV

I looked at YiChen with scrutinously, " What do you know about me, then?"

She turned to face me with a smile. "You..."

"Yeah?"

"You are not ticklish! Yay!" she cheered.

"Wait, guys. Why are we talking about ticklishness and non-ticklishness?" Xinnan asked, laughing.

"TIME MAIL!" Tan Ying shouted from behind.  

----------------------------

To: 17th Generation Powerers

Subject: Hey!

It worked, we finally did it! Okay, reach Corean City before June arrives.

----------------------------

-Tan Ying's POV

YiChen looked at her calendar.