Chapter 15

PART 71: ABNORMAL STUFF (PART ONE) - WHAT?

-Jing Yi's POV

"What is going on with those humans?" I asked.

"Dunno..." Benjamin thought aloud.

"They look like they're being possessed," Xinnan pointed out.

"infinityinfinityinfinityinfinityinfinityinfinityinfinity...." one of the Placoriens repeatedly mumbled.

"Why does he keep mumbling the word 'infinity'?" Bernie realized that something was amiss. "Something is wrong..."

"Did someone conquer this place?"

"Unknown..." I said, still hostile to him.

I saw YiChen bristling, slowly, as claws grew out from her hands which were turning into paws like her legs were. Her clothes became fur and spotted like a leopard as she grew whiskers and her eyes grew larger and more menacing. She dropped into a crouch and slowly inched to the nearest Placorien. I gingerly touched her fur, which was incredibly soft. The others stared, not knowing what was going on. YiChen stood on her two hind legs and howled, the voice level not any softer than before, which of course, sent Xinnan flying somewhere over the rainbow. YiChen then returned to normal as Xinnan came flying back.

"W-what was that about?" Xinnan asked.

"What was WHAT about?" YiChen shot back.

Peace, I thought. We need some peace. Suddenly, I had a feeling of floating to the ground. Looking at the rest, I realized that their look at me was like the one they had cast at YiChen.

"What was that about?" Tan Ying inquired. "I thought you were addicted to fish, not canaries..."

Suddenly, I understood him.  

PART 72: ABNORMAL STUFF (PART TWO) - ANIMALS

-Jing Yi's POV

"Okay, okay. What's going on here?"

The pendant on Tan Ying rang again, saying: "According to my future prediction, this has something related to do with something in the future. Not exactly the same thing, but, something similar." Jenevie's (Wan Xuan) voice.

Thump! I landed with a loud thump on the ground when everyones' look turned to Tan Ying.

"What the?" Xinnan shrieked.

"So you're addicted to OWLS?" I screamed.

Thirty seconds later, the same thing happened on Xinnan. He became a... goat. Xinnan's descendant, well, a boy named Jasper, chuckled. "My ancestor's so stupid too... I didn't know that..."

Suddenly, the 5th powerer started mumbling. "Well, speak for yourself..."

"Wait, whose descendant are you?" Crybaby Tan Ying asked.

"They discovered me as an orphan, before they started seeing my powers. Then, I followed them until today. Nice to meet you, I'm Celeste." the girl said.

"Well... I guess the commotion is all over, now we just have to find a way to cure the..."

Tan Ying's pendant rang again. "The Neverending Virus."

PART 73: THE NEVERENDING VIRUS

-Jing Yi's POV

"According to the Self-Updating All-Knowing Four-Dimensional Book Of Everything in The Past and Future, The Neverending Virus..."