Chapter 18

PART 86: THEORIES BY THE INTELLIGENT (PART ONE) - ALL THE RUBBISH!

-Jing Yi's POV

"Well, stop that rubbish, Tanny." Xinnan finally said.

"Nanny, well. Nanny. Nanny and Tanny!"

YiChen ignored both of them and subsequently turned to me. She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Jing Yi, can you ever insert some stupid memory into Tan Ying to stop him from doing math theories? This is an adventure, not a math quiz!!!"

She got so furious she slammed the table, creating a pyramid of apples just about to tip over me. "Sorry," she grinned, as I ducked just in time before the apples crashed down onto the floor.

Meanwhile, Swift and the quartet were playing Catching. The traditional game of I Catch You And You Catch Me. Well, naive kids.

"I shake it off, I shake it off..." Tan Ying continued singing.

"Let me make another theo-"

"Don't you make another theory!" I hollered. However my holler was not as loud as YiChen, so it only made Xinnan jump about 20 meters in the sky.

"未知驾到!" Looks like Tronale is here again as he hollered in Chinese (which meant Unknown is here). Xinnan got ready for another tour, which he went around Jupiter.

"What... what?" Benjamin, completely dazed of the happenings, said, completely shocked. Right. They had never met Tronale. And now he's dressing up (what?) as Unknown as he... suddenly unleashed a diamond sword... as he rushes toward Benjamin? Huh? He is Unknown. Right.

"What just happened?" Tronale said as his 'dress-up' and sword disappeared. And then he... transformed back to Unknown? What?

He continued rushing to Benjamin as Benjamin unleashed his Random Power power. Luck was NOT on his side today. He got the Quick Talk power. He used Transformation and he transformed into an ant. Tronale was mystified and he did not look at where he was going, and the sword was aimed directly at Bernie. Bernie immediately made a hologram which reflected the sword to him and Celeste bent the diamond element that was on it which stopped it from running into Tronale. Jasper turned invisible and tickled Tronale slightly and then turned visible again. Well, Swift found out through his X-Ray vision that he was 'personality split'.

"My theories state that it's split personality!"

"Which my power has told me." Swift groaned. "My power is practically useless..."  

PART 87: THEORIES BY THE INTELLIGENT (PART TWO) - THE NINE POWERS COMBINED?

-Tan Ying's POV

Suddenly, Tronale transformed. Into his 'second form'. What looked like a machine very heavy became of him. "Here, enter our powers into this power combiner, see what it becomes," Jing Yi said with a satisfying tone.

-Jing Yi's POV

Tan Ying's power showed a cyan glow, YiChen's showed a red glow, mine showed a orange glow, Xinnan's showed a yellow glow (which inevitably accidentally gathered something), Swift's showed a orange glow, Bernie's showed a purple glow, Jasper's showed a blue glow, Benjamin's showed a pink and lime glow and finally Celeste's showed a black glow. "And we got here... electric cyan?" I said in shock as I looked at the glowing display. It was a darker shade of cyan than those of Tan Ying's but a lighter shade than those of Jasper's. I looked at the other side of the device. It read:

 It read: