Chapter 16

PART 76: POWER SHOWCASE (PART ONE) - SWIFT'S POWER OF X-RAY VISION (AND HAPPY SWEETS)

-Bernie's POV

"I have the best power, yo." Swift haughtily swaggered over to a blank space and Tan Ying started singing Swift's favorite song, Blank Space, by Taylor Swift. "I can see what y'all are thinking, yo."

"Oh yeah? What am I thinking?" YiChen challenged him.

Swift's happy face that he hangs up on his face every day turned into a frown. "So... you don't like me being your descendant?" For the first time, I see Swift cry. Celeste ran to Swift and patted him on his back. "It's okay, Swift... It's okay," Celeste comforted him. Swift wiped off his tears. Jing Yi walked over to him and made him a bottle of happy sweets. I looked at the cover and the nutritional benefits.

"Swift, don't eat it! I looked at the nutritional facts, it says that there are 3 micrograms of poison which takes effect after 33 years, 2 months, 2 days, 6 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds, or simply, 30 years, 30 months, 30 weeks, 30 days, 30 h...

"Swift, don't eat it! I looked at the nutritional facts, it says that there are 3 micrograms of poison which takes effect after 33 years, 2 months, 2 days, 6 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds, or simply, 30 years, 30 months, 30 weeks, 30 days, 30 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds!" I shouted swiftly.

"What? Your ancestor tried to poison me, Bernie? Is there any feud between me and Jing Yi?" Swift cried.

"You poisoned me too, Jing Yi!" Tan Ying rang from behind Benjamin - I'm surprised the hologram is still taking effect.

-Jing Yi's POV

What? I never meant for there to be poison... I imagined an extreme poison deactivator that was entirely poison-free in the form of golden shining powder. There it was! The nutritional facts stated 0g of everything apart from pure anti-poison (and anti-Taylor) substance. I sprinkled some on the sweets after showing everyone the label, and fed some to Tan Ying. Then I mixed it around... Bingo! Poison-free (and anti-Swifty) sweets - the update was even shown on the label.

 Bingo! Poison-free (and anti-Swifty) sweets - the update was even shown on the label

PART 77: POWER SHOWCASE (PART TWO) - JASPER'S POWER OF INVISIBILITY

-Bernie's POV

"Hey, Jasper. You haven't talked much this trip," Xinnan pointed out (since that's his descendant).

"He's a man of less words..." Benjamin said before the next spanking took place.

"Of few words," corrected Celeste.

"Whatever, I don't care. YOWWWW!" Benjamin replied before shouting.

"Besides, WHERE is Jasper?" I pointed out. He then appeared behind Xinnan out of nowhere. Xinnan was so shocked that he took another trip round Neptune again.

-Xinnan's POV

My 62nd time out of Earth, already, I thought. The 3rd time around Neptune. (Sometimes I get myself out-of-planet somehow...)

-Bernie's POV

"Hello, my power of Invisibility is awesome!" Jasper said.

"But it's too simple... " Benjamin pointed out. The hologram had stopped taking effect already. He was kind of correct.

PART 78: POWER SHOWCASE (III) - BENJAMIN'S POWERS OF TRANSFORMATION AND RANDOM POWER

-Bernie's POV

"But I want to say something before the power fashion show..." Benjamin cried.

"Just shut up and continue with your power demonstration, please..." Jasper pleaded.

"Okay, fine. Look!" Benjamin said as he transformed into a goat. Then back to Benjamin. And look at my second power, the Random Power! I can do a random kind of power by using Random Power. And this time I'm gonna get... The Investigator.

"So that's all. Now, may I say what I want to say?"

"No, not yet."

PART 79: POWER SHOWCASE (IV) - BERNIE'S POWER OF HOLOGRAM MAKING

-Bernie's POV

"I don't have to introduce mine again, do I?" I groaned out of pure annoyance.  

PART 80: POWER SHOWCASE (V) - CELESTE'S POWER OF ELEMENTAL MANIPULATION

-Bernie's POV

"Well, Celeste has the most interesting power. She can control almost everything with her power. Elemental Manipulation, after all."

"Element 1: Water!" Celeste announced. Jing Yi made a pool of water for her so as to let her demonstrate her power. Using her mind, she made a statue of Swift.

"That's... me?" Swift said after the happenings just now. He isn't saying 'yo' for the time being, which might be good news. Celeste answered with a nod.

"Element 2: Fire." Celeste said before Jing Yi made her a four-dimensional fireplace. She 'extinguished' the fire before burning the fire again.

"Element 3: Air." This time Jing Yi need not make anything for Celeste; air was all around her. "Thin air!" she turned the surroundings into thin air for two seconds, making us suffocate a little.

"Oh my, that was..." Jasper said panting from the suffocation.

Then she concentrated, causing an updraft to form. It began to whirl and became a small whirlwind, flinging us around. She carried the air under us upwards, allowing us to float. Then we drifted gently onto the ground as she mentally released the air.

"Wait..."Bernie remarked. "Where is Swift?"

"Element 4: Metal." she announced for one last time. She eyed the ingot on a table as she turned it into a bronze ingot. "There are many more elements, about a thousand!"

"Now can I say what I had to say what I wanted to say from before?" Benjamin said with no grammar standard.

"Yes..." I reluctantly said.