Chapter 17

PART 81: 22? (AND ATSS)

-Bernie's POV

"There's information about the book writer on the next page of The Neverending Virus! It's written there clearly!" Benjamin howled. "But wait, we need 22 powerers?"

Tan Ying was singing away: "It feels like a perfect night, to dress up like hipsters,make fun of our exes, uh uh, uh uh.It feels like a perfect night, for breakfast at midnight, fall in... *SKIP* ...with strangers, uh uh, uh uh..." Right. 22 by Taylor Swift. And then he fell to the floor. Right, so that's what ATSS does. Good riddance of the songs!

"Four powerers which are us, five powerers which are you guys. With Jacrone's generation, five more powerers. That makes 14. Where do we get 22?" Tan Ying reasoned immediately. "But take a look at this."  

-YiChen's POV

-YiChen's POV

"Yes! I'm part of the Legendary 22!" I cheered.

"So am I!"

"Hey! Shevonne's name!"

"She took him faster than you could say sabotage..." Tan Ying sang as Bernie grabbed Swift and zapped him on his ribs. "She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen..." he continued singing as Celeste manipulated the air beneath Bernie, making her float up.. He started changing his songs' albums. The first Taylor Swift song he sang since we met was Mine., from Speak Now, then he started singing a number of Fearless, Red and 1989 songs. And now he's back to Speak Now.

As expected, he fell back onto the floor (effect of ATSS).

"Why is it YELLOW? I'm colour blind!" Jasper complained.

PART 82: SPEAK NOW

-Jing Yi's POV

Surprisingly, Tan Ying defied the ATSS. "There is nothing I do better than revenge..."

He hit the floor with a solid clunk as the 18th generation powerers walked away.

"And he's long gone, when he's next to me..."